We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Imperihome Plugin  (Read 42336 times)

Offline SirMeili

Re: Imperihome Plugin
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2014, 05:53:37 pm »
I would remove devices, then uninstall the plugin (remove the device files if you feel like it) then reinstall. When looking at your advanced tab, you don't have the variables that should be in there (look back at @otterlo's images).

Also, there is an IP box in the top bar, that's not where you want to enter it. Nor do you need to enter a MAC address. You want to enter it in the section under "variables". Which you seem to be missing. Its a bit confusing, I know. I was putting the IP in the wrong box at first as well.
VeraLite (Live); ISY 994i (Live); Vera 3 (Waiting to replace VeraLite); Vera Edge (Waiting for all the bugs to be fixed); Xuan StackBox (Testing and waiting for more plugins and for it to mature)
Countless z-wave and insteon devices :D

Offline Cor

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2014, 07:43:09 pm »
A little step further.

I do have now these variables, and no red border at the bottom of the device.

But still the "startup lua failed"on top of the GUI and when I try to go to a different dashboard or TTS , I get a popup saying "device not" ready.

Cor

Offline SirMeili

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2014, 08:20:13 pm »
A little step further.

I do have now these variables, and no red border at the bottom of the device.

But still the "startup lua failed"on top of the GUI and when I try to go to a different dashboard or TTS , I get a popup saying "device not" ready.

Cor

have you gone into the settings of the app and turned in the api access? this is necessary to have it work.

(three buttons in the top left -> settings -> General Preferences -> Enable API HTTP Server (last two options on the bottom)
VeraLite (Live); ISY 994i (Live); Vera 3 (Waiting to replace VeraLite); Vera Edge (Waiting for all the bugs to be fixed); Xuan StackBox (Testing and waiting for more plugins and for it to mature)
Countless z-wave and insteon devices :D

Offline Cor

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2014, 05:28:12 am »
It's working now.... no clue what i did , but a couple ot times resetting the tablet and rebooting the vera did it .
probably that "Enable API HTTP Server" ::)

Now lets see what the possibilites are for waking up the device on a schedule or via PLEG.. :-)

Thanks for the help,
Cor

Offline tomgru

« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2014, 07:43:11 pm »
This is pretty cool.. i'm interested to hear what others are using it for.

One question... can you differentiate different tablets, or will the action apply to all tablets?

Offline ImperiHome

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2014, 03:44:50 pm »
One question... can you differentiate different tablets, or will the action apply to all tablets?
Hi,

Using this plugin, you can differentiate your different tablets (you create one vera device per tablet).

Best,

Offline Jamr

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2014, 12:37:38 am »
I use it for wall information tablets. It is great as it turns on by itself as you walk by.
BTW, I love the new arm widget. Thanks for that!
It can show cameras, the status and now arm and disarm your alarm. pretty much everything on your ver it can control and display the status of.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 02:24:48 am by Jamr »

Offline clippermiami

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2014, 04:48:33 pm »
I have two Lenovo A1000 tablets running ImperiHome 4 (current version, paid user). They run 24x7 as control panels for the DSC Alarm System, lights, etc. and i'm very very happy with the app.

However I've notice occasions when the app just stops of its own accord. I have no real details on it so I can't give you much other than to say that I'll walk be one of the tablets and notice that its sitting at the Android home screen rather than ImperiHome.

Has anyone else seen this?
Two Vera Plus UI7 Linked via HTTP, 90+ Devices. PlugIns: PLEG, DSC, Blue Iris, MySensors,  AutoVera, ImperiHome, VeraAlerts, EventWatcher

Offline tomgru

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2014, 04:53:27 pm »
I haven't.. mine have worked great.  My guess is it's after some type of update that doesn't cause it to restart. 

As an aside.. this plugin is really great.  Easy to use, and gives you some fun things to play with.  TTS is great, as I've been having problems getting that to work with my Sonos setup. 

Offline Jamr

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2014, 04:59:18 pm »
I have two Lenovo A1000 tablets running ImperiHome 4 (current version, paid user). They run 24x7 as control panels for the DSC Alarm System, lights, etc. and i'm very very happy with the app.

However I've notice occasions when the app just stops of its own accord. I have no real details on it so I can't give you much other than to say that I'll walk be one of the tablets and notice that its sitting at the Android home screen rather than ImperiHome.

Has anyone else seen this?

Yes I have. We have a N7 running 4.4.4 out in the field that does this. It just started after the upgrade to IH 2.2
It does exactly as you describe.

Offline tyfoon

« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2014, 12:29:34 am »
Me too.  This is after the app updated automatically.

Does anyone know how to auto restart the app after update or for that matter any other way after it has been closed,?

Sometimes also happens after too many backs incidentally

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Offline tomgru

« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2014, 01:25:16 am »
TTS has stopped working for me reliably after last update.  I added two more tablets, and I can get neither to do TTS with the plugin, although they will change pages (so I know they are communicating). 

Offline Jamr

« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2014, 01:48:52 am »
TTS has stopped working for me reliably after last update.  I added two more tablets, and I can get neither to do TTS with the plugin, although they will change pages (so I know they are communicating).

Do you have any locking apps on? Sometimes I have to restart the tablet to get it to talk again.

Offline tomgru

« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2014, 11:28:00 am »

Do you have any locking apps on? Sometimes I have to restart the tablet to get it to talk again.

well that was easy enough.  thanks.

Offline tomgru

« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2014, 12:04:57 pm »
One more question... I have random luck with the "go to dashboard page". I think it's because I've renamed the pages, instead of just going with "page 1, page 2" etc. If I try to go to the page (with new name)... like "Master Bedroom"... it doesn't work. 

thoughts?