Author Topic: Alpha Testing via Google Play Store Questions  (Read 3004 times)

Offline S-F

• Clueless N00b
Re: Alpha Testing via Google Play Store Questions
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2013, 03:02:54 pm »
I left the beta test and now when I go to the link to apply for the alpha group I am immediately accepted as a tester and am taken to the link to download the beta. So I left the test again. What am I missing?
My forum account was apparently hacked by a leprechaun. And he's drunk all of the time. If a post of mine seems a little off kilter, it's probably because he made it.

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2013, 12:51:54 am »
I left the beta test and now when I go to the link to apply for the alpha group I am immediately accepted as a tester and am taken to the link to download the beta. So I left the test again. What am I missing?

I will need to approve you first before you can receive the alpha builds.

- Garrett

Offline chuck1026

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2014, 09:33:46 am »
So THAT'S why I can't find the new OK Vera stuff... Just applied and happy to be a tester!
UI7 / VeraPlus.... YAY, more stable than ever!

Offline Skaven

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2014, 01:40:45 am »
Hello i haw made a request to join the grup my address is skavenandroid@gmail.com  can u accept my request? And add my to test grup?

// Sorry about my spelling I'm dyslexic and so you know all translations is translate by Google translate so don't complain about my English spelling \
// Sorry About My Spelling I?m Dyslectic //

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2014, 04:32:30 am »
Hello i haw made a request to join the grup my address is skavenandroid@gmail.com  can u accept my request? And add my to test grup?

// Sorry about my spelling I'm dyslexic and so you know all translations is translate by Google translate so don't complain about my English spelling \

You were approved. It may take me a day or two to approve people as this app is not my day job and only a personal project of mine. I try my best to handle requests, emails, etc in a timely fashion. However, my job and personal life to have an affect on this.

- Garrett

Offline tomgru

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2014, 03:22:21 pm »
@garrettwp - just purchased two low end tablets specifically to run your app... with Android 4.0.  Unfortunately, the "low end" part seems to be stinging me, at least in terms of the Google Play store.  I can connect fine, but when i go to your app, it says it won't run on my device. 

HOWEVER, i was able to get it running via your direct download link.  So my question is if there is anyway to provide a link for testing of your alpha version?  No worries if not... just love to try it.

The version from your download link is 2.0.3.0.  If I can't get on the beta... is there anyway to get the newest production version, other than the GooglePlay store?

thanks.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 07:03:45 pm by tomgru »

Offline jullio

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2014, 12:29:10 pm »
I just applied as an alpha tester.  I am hoping to help get some of the receiver plugins implemented and am willing to test those plugin features.

Jullio