We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Garage Door open Check  (Read 9872 times)

Offline RichardTSchaefer

• Community Beta
  • Master Member
Re: Garage Door open Check
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2014, 06:16:17 pm »
That's the Log ... but I need to it cover the the following time frame:

1) Open Garage Door
2) Click Do it Now
3) Close Garage Door

In other words I need to see what is in the log file while your logic is invoked.

Offline DigitalC

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2014, 11:45:42 am »

1) Open Garage Door
2) Click Do it Now
3) Close Garage Door

In other words I need to see what is in the log file while your logic is invoked.

Attached p[lease find the log file per your instructions above.  I renamed the HTM file to DOC so that I could attach it.  Thank you

Offline DigitalC

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2014, 02:18:09 pm »

1) Open Garage Door
2) Click Do it Now
3) Close Garage Door

Attached p[lease find the log file per your instructions above.  I renamed the HTM file to DOC so that I could attach it.  Thank you

Richard, sorry to bother you but have you had a chance to review the log I sent you.? Thank you.

Offline RichardTSchaefer

• Community Beta
  • Master Member
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2014, 05:09:52 pm »
Does not look like you went to Vera Alerts and opened the Notification Configuration tab after you created the Notification for GarlAlert

Remember with Vera Alerts ... you have to open the Vera Alerts Notification Configuration tab after you add, delete, or modify ANY notification in Vera.

Either that or you have not specified the conditions for the notification correctly.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 05:12:14 pm by RichardTSchaefer »

Offline DigitalC

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2014, 05:17:50 pm »
Does not look like you went to Vera Alerts and opened the Notification Configuration tab after you created the Notification for GarlAlert

Remember with Vera Alerts ... you have to open the Vera Alerts Notification Configuration tab after you add, delete, or modify ANY notification in Vera.

Either that or you have not specified the conditions for the notification correctly.

I did update Vera Alerts, but I will check again the conditions to make sure they are right. Thanks for responding.