Author Topic: DLNA Media Controller plugin - version 0.7 released  (Read 1317 times)

Offline lolodomo

• Master Member
DLNA Media Controller plugin - version 0.7 released
« on: February 15, 2014, 06:19:24 am »
Version 0.7 is released.

You can download it here (ZIP archive at the bottom of this page): http://code.mios.com/trac/mios_dlna-cntroller/browser/tags/0.7#

What's new in version 0.7:

• New TTS library with multiple engines support
  • New parameter Engine for the Say action

Offline flaquito

Re: DLNA Media Controller plugin - version 0.7 released
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 06:47:33 pm »
I just got my first Vera, and just installed this version of your plugin (so I haven't used any previous versions). The Discover button isn't bringing any results in. When I manually enter the dmr url, I get an error in my javascript console: "Object function Object() { [native code] } has no method 'extend'" in J_DLNAMediaController1.js, line 1117. I'm using UI6.

Offline flaquito

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 09:47:10 pm »
Well. This has been an interesting experience. Sounds like I was done a bit of a disservice with my Vera automatically upgrading itself to UI6 the first time I plugged it in (well, it prompted me to upgrade, but how could I know any better?). I've since downgraded to UI5. Plugin is working much better now.

Offline lolodomo

• Master Member
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 06:27:12 am »
Yes, all plugins using Javascript have a good chance to be broken in UI6. And that's the case of the DLNA plugin, like the Sonos plugin.