Author Topic: How are you implementing Geofencing into your home automation?  (Read 19983 times)

Offline integlikewhoa

• Master Member
Re: How are you implementing Geofencing into your home automation?
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2014, 12:01:43 pm »
Can't wait for v1.2 to go live!

Offline awake33

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2014, 06:59:42 pm »
Unfortunately I am on T-Mobile; would probably fair better if I was still on AT&T.

The Test Flight app says I'll receive an email when an app build is available. I'm still waiting  ;D

I hope you got the email from testflight, it has been uploaded for you to begin testing.

I set it up last night. I had to keep re-adding my geofence to the app, for some reason it kept disappearing. It worked when I left the house though :)

Will report back on the response time upon arriving home later this evening.

On the plus side, the app is waaaaayyyyy snappier than before! Good job!

Offline SM2k

« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2014, 11:30:23 am »
@jpete7683, out of curiosity, was version 1.2 built to support IOS 6? The geofencing capability of this app is working very well for me and I'd really like to be able to use iViri with my wife's phone as well. I'm still using iPhoneLocator for hers, but I've had to set the poll interval very high to keep it from killing her battery, so there's tremendous lag.

Offline jpete7683

« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2014, 11:32:20 am »
I changed it to allow iOS6 and my code will compile fine, however I couldn't figure out how to add the icons, let me try to get the icon set added that is needed for a release on 6 and I will see if this next release will support it for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am the developer of iViri.  iViri is available in Apple Store.  Check out its Voice Control and Geofence integration, which causes less battery drain than the other options for locating an iphone.

Offline jpete7683

« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2014, 06:12:31 pm »
@jpete7683, out of curiosity, was version 1.2 built to support IOS 6? The geofencing capability of this app is working very well for me and I'd really like to be able to use iViri with my wife's phone as well. I'm still using iPhoneLocator for hers, but I've had to set the poll interval very high to keep it from killing her battery, so there's tremendous lag.

Sorry v1.2 will not be iOS 6 compatible.  I will do more investigation into v1.3 on the next couple of weeks to see if we can make this happen for you.
I am the developer of iViri.  iViri is available in Apple Store.  Check out its Voice Control and Geofence integration, which causes less battery drain than the other options for locating an iphone.

Offline SM2k

« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2014, 03:16:47 pm »

Sorry v1.2 will not be iOS 6 compatible.  I will do more investigation into v1.3 on the next couple of weeks to see if we can make this happen for you.

No worries, I had assumed you meant the next version, not the one about to be or already under review. :)

Offline jpete7683

« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2014, 03:17:55 pm »
Is there now way to have you wife take iOS7.1?  Just curious on the reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk