Author Topic: iViri v1.2 Release  (Read 4565 times)

Offline Theduck38

Re: iViri v1.2 Release
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2014, 05:07:17 am »
OK, let's see v1.2...
-- TD38 --
MacPro OSX10.6.8 -- MCV Vera3 - Rfxcom Rfxtrx433 -- Foscam FI8910W - Vision Security ZP-3102 -- Oregon BTHR918 / THGR810(x4) / THN132N - AeonLabs 4in1(x2) - Owl CM180 -- Duwi 05439(x7) -- ARC Plugs Diagral (x3) - Everspring AN157 - Fibaro FGD-211 -- Eaton 650 & 1200 + APC UPS PRO 900

Offline jpete7683

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2014, 09:02:59 am »
Email me at support@instruodev.com and provide you UDID of you iPhone device.  Then go to test flight and register you iDevice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am the developer of iViri.  iViri is available in Apple Store.  Check out its Voice Control and Geofence integration, which causes less battery drain than the other options for locating an iphone.

Offline mda

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2014, 01:58:57 am »
@jpets7683 I am also having geofences disappear in 1.2. I had a geofence which worked a couple times not work so opened the app. I found the geofence was open (detailed displayed) so I tapped Save but nothing happened. I had to terminate and relaunch the app then the geofence was gone. Happy to help debug/test if if there I anything  I can do to help. Thanks.

Offline jpete7683

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2014, 04:23:42 pm »
@jpets7683 I am also having geofences disappear in 1.2. I had a geofence which worked a couple times not work so opened the app. I found the geofence was open (detailed displayed) so I tapped Save but nothing happened. I had to terminate and relaunch the app then the geofence was gone. Happy to help debug/test if if there I anything  I can do to help. Thanks.

I am very sorry for the experience you have had with v1.2.  I spent 2 full days completely rearchitecting the geofencing code.  The reason being is when I first started the project I never anticipated how big this functionality was going to be for users and it was only tested with one geofence and once it was working I never touched it.  After messing with it I noticed how unstable it is when adding, removing, updating, inactivating, activating, etc.... So I stopped everything I was doing to figure out a new way to go about doing this and it is finally stabilized in v1.3.  I will take you on as a BETA tester if you are willing but if you want to hold out as v1.3 should get released relatively quickly that is okay to.  Just email me your UDID at support@instruodev.com and register your device with test flight.  Thanks for your support with this app and hopefully this next release is a turning point for all users.
I am the developer of iViri.  iViri is available in Apple Store.  Check out its Voice Control and Geofence integration, which causes less battery drain than the other options for locating an iphone.