Author Topic: Veramate won't login to newest version 6 on vera lite  (Read 1335 times)

Offline sundalez

Veramate won't login to newest version 6 on vera lite
« on: April 01, 2014, 12:43:26 pm »
Hi there.  I have upgraded to ver 6 of the vera on my vera lite, and everything works. I have the same problem with mms vera and the login and tokens as others have desired. It works, but i have to log out and in often.  Then i bought veramate, and this app won't login. i get to the login screen, then i can chose between my 2 vera lite locations, push one, and it says connecting forever and nothing happens.
if i kill the app, relaunch, it goes to main screen and says refreshing forever. No luck.

Anybody has any ideas how to get this thing working ?

/martin

Offline aaronsquire

Re: Veramate won't login to newest version 6 on vera lite
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 12:35:03 pm »
Need to post this in the Veramate section.
http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/board,54.0.html
Thanks!

Offline veramate

• VeraMate
Re: Veramate won't login to newest version 6 on vera lite
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 12:52:49 pm »
Hi @sundalez

Sorry you're having problems.   I'll repost what I've just put in the forum:

This has affected a couple of users now, and I believe it to be related to a networking problem downloading the device details (for which I can't quite determine the reason, as this is part of a framework that hasn't changed in VeraMate, apart from recompiling for iOS 7.1).  I do however have a workaround in the next version, 5.5.

So it's not ideal, but if you could wait until around very early next week, the upgrade should be released onto the app store.  In the interim I could suggest connecting using the "guest login" using a local controller from the login page, however, the problem still seems to affect some users even on a guest/local connection.
VeraMate for iOS - simple, customisable, Vera control.  http://www.veramate.com
Apple Watch, Voice Control, GeoFencing, iBeacons, Today Widget, UI5/6/7 support, Alerts.