Author Topic: Wayne-Dalton WDHA-12 Gateway not working with UI6  (Read 1872 times)

Offline ceza

Wayne-Dalton WDHA-12 Gateway not working with UI6
« on: April 11, 2014, 10:20:18 pm »
I have tried everything I can possibly thin k of to get the Wayne Dalton WDHA-12 Gateway working.
I've read the instructions at this URL about 100 times.
http://wiki.micasaverde.com/index.php/Wayne-Dalton_WDHA-12
Unplugged the battery reset and have removed and added the device as a secondary about twenty times now. Has anyone been able to get this device working. I'm not able to get the buttons on the device to even show a trigger in the logs. Not even trying to program with Homelink in my car.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Offline khancock

Re: Wayne-Dalton WDHA-12 Gateway not working with UI6
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 09:41:10 pm »
Did you ever have any luck with this? I had a WDHA-12 working great before upgrading. Ever since I can re-add it but it won't run any scenes and every time I try  to configure it I just get an error.

Offline Opt2bout

Re: Wayne-Dalton WDHA-12 Gateway not working with UI6
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 08:53:29 pm »
I got my new vera and it was flagged to come up with UI7 ... and the Wayne-Dalton Homelink bridge does NOT work either.  2 weeks after sending a support request their response was "it should work" ... instead of trying to help me get it to work.

If anyone has any ideas that would be great.  I can get the device to pair using "Other Z-Wave device" and it pairs nicely.  You get one error "Scene Transfer Failed" and that's it.  Assign a scene to a button on the Homelink controller, and it says its assigned, but the button doesn't do anything.

Offline LindsiWains

Wayne Dalton WDHA 12 Gateway not working with UI6
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 01:45:16 am »
Not sure what to call this. How do I know whats just not working yet as opposed to me just doing it wrong?