We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: A single zone not reporting correctly through AD2USB and Vera  (Read 902 times)

Offline xuniman

• Sr. Newbie
I have just started integrating the AD2USB with my Vista 10se panel and Vera3 (UI6) and have run across a weird issue. I have everything set up and seemingly working properly with one exception.

My Vista 10Se panel has 5 of the hardwired zones and 6 wireless. I have entered all of them in the "Cheat Sheet" and modified the TTL to 60 so I can see the state changes. All of them seem to show proper state changes except Zone 11 (wireless). Zone 11 shows proper state changes at the keypad but it's state never changes in Vera.

Any ideas?

Offline SteveZ

Re: A single zone not reporting correctly through AD2USB and Vera
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 09:42:10 pm »
Double check the serial and loop numbers maybe

Offline xuniman

• Sr. Newbie
Re: A single zone not reporting correctly through AD2USB and Vera
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 04:20:20 pm »
I just did that again. I went so far as to remove ll the wireless zones from the cheat sheet, did a save, and then re-entered all the information and saved then reloaded the system. Doesn't seem to have helped anything. Still no reporting from the wireless sensors to Vera. I did plug the AD2USB into my laptop and verified that the free keyboard simulator app sees the faults on all the zones.