Author Topic: v1.2 Ready For Sale  (Read 6737 times)

Offline jpete7683

Re: v1.2 Ready For Sale
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2014, 04:02:16 pm »
That was it!  I put in a name and I could get in no problem.  Thanks for tracking it down real time!

I love seeing the multi switches show up in there.  Can we get labels on the buttons yet or will that be for a future release?

The way I build my data model, which I would assume is different than every other app that has been developed doesn't allow me to pull in the custom labels you set for the multi-switch on the Vera.  We would need to request the dev of the Multi-Switch to return those labels with a sdata call, instead of having to get the user_data for it.
I am the developer of iViri.  iViri is available in Apple Store.  Check out its Voice Control and Geofence integration, which causes less battery drain than the other options for locating an iphone.

Offline bds42

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2014, 06:14:02 pm »
Bummer.  And, given how the program works so far, I assume it's not in your model to let me individually rename switches within the app.

Offline jpete7683

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2014, 07:15:31 pm »
Bummer.  And, given how the program works so far, I assume it's not in your model to let me individually rename switches within the app.

Actually that is what I am considering for a future release.  It would be easier to have the switch report it with its sdata but I could allow you to customize it.  Will look into it for v1.3.  Main focus is stabilization of iViri and it's core functionality like geofencing.
I am the developer of iViri.  iViri is available in Apple Store.  Check out its Voice Control and Geofence integration, which causes less battery drain than the other options for locating an iphone.

Offline Theduck38

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2014, 12:50:19 pm »
Hello,

The crash I had previously at startup is now fixed... Thanks !
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 11:55:30 am by Theduck38 »
-- TD38 --
MacPro OSX10.6.8 -- MCV Vera3 - Rfxcom Rfxtrx433 -- Foscam FI8910W - Vision Security ZP-3102 -- Oregon BTHR918 / THGR810(x4) / THN132N - AeonLabs 4in1(x2) - Owl CM180 -- Duwi 05439(x7) -- ARC Plugs Diagral (x3) - Everspring AN157 - Fibaro FGD-211 -- Eaton 650 & 1200 + APC UPS PRO 900

Offline jpete7683

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2014, 05:47:36 pm »
Hello,

The crash I has previously at startup is now fixed... Thanks !

Glad to see it is stable for you!  v1.3 will be the rest of the hardening code around the geofences.

Offline a-fields

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2014, 05:28:54 am »
Hi,  the 1.3 version are compatible with UI6?, unfotunately I upgrade my Vera Lite and not work the 1.2 version.

Offline jpete7683

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2014, 11:26:05 am »
Hi,  the 1.3 version are compatible with UI6?, unfotunately I upgrade my Vera Lite and not work the 1.2 version.

Sorry but v1.3 will not be compatible with UI6.  Their wasn't anyone that came forward until recent to help me test it.  I have no plans on upgrading my Vera to UI6 in the near future and will probably skip the release and hope UI7 is more stable (but this is just my personal preference).  If you wanted to work directly with my I will get v1.3 submitted this week and we could work together on getting UI6 support into v1.4.  Just shoot me an email at support@instruodev.com if you are interested in helping test this and get it working!

Offline a-fields

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2014, 08:15:39 am »
Ok, accept, see your e-mail.

Offline jpete7683

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2014, 10:40:27 am »
Ok, accept, see your e-mail.

Thanks I saw your email and will be reaching out once v1.3 is released.

Offline WouterK

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2014, 01:36:46 pm »
Hi,

I just downloaded the app from the App Store. After the initial setup I am not able to start the app again. After deleting and installing it again, I can configure it, see the initial screen but after closing it it will not start again.
Anything I can do to get it starting again?

Thanks

Offline jpete7683

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2014, 08:50:28 pm »
Hi,

I just downloaded the app from the App Store. After the initial setup I am not able to start the app again. After deleting and installing it again, I can configure it, see the initial screen but after closing it it will not start again.
Anything I can do to get it starting again?

Thanks

Send me an email at support@instruodev.com..... Is your Vera on UI5?  Does your Vera have a name assigned to it?  Is your Vera setup to use cp.mios.com?  Those are the 3 main requirements to get it to work.  If you have any questions on how to get answers to these just email me at that address and I will respond sooner as I don't monitor the forum except once or twice a day I check it.

Offline WouterK

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2014, 02:35:03 am »
Hi,

Thanks. I already send you a email.

Offline joselvelez

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2014, 10:41:09 am »
Hello,

I just bought the app and it does not seem to be working.  I get the screen where it asks me for a username then after typing it in it goes to another screen (Vera Unit Selection) and nothing. It just sits there.

I have iPhone 5S using Vera Lite UI6.

Thanks,

Jose

Offline jpete7683

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2014, 11:11:21 am »
Hello,

I just bought the app and it does not seem to be working.  I get the screen where it asks me for a username then after typing it in it goes to another screen (Vera Unit Selection) and nothing. It just sits there.

I have iPhone 5S using Vera Lite UI6.

Thanks,

Jose

iViri does not current support UI6, as per the description in the apple store.  If you are willing to work with me I will be adapting the code to support UI6 in the next release, but I am waiting for v1.3 to get approved by apple and for the dust to settle with that release.  If you are interested please send me an email at support@instruodev.com.