Author Topic: Chamberlain/Liftmaster MyQ Plugin  (Read 194130 times)

Offline cybrmage

Re: Chamberlain/Liftmaster MyQ Plugin
« Reply #855 on: November 11, 2017, 02:52:40 am »
v1.60   (Version ID: 34952) November 10, 2017
-- fixed - web api changes
-- fixed - MyQ api changes
-- changed - code refactoring
-- fixed - plugin non-operational when MyQ account is linked to a Nest accout

Offline armed88

« Reply #856 on: November 11, 2017, 01:38:07 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D  Well Done.  Thanks for your hard work.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline quie2droid

« Reply #857 on: November 11, 2017, 10:35:18 pm »
Holy crap, thank you for the fix.  Is there anyway to make the garage door openers show up as openers and not locks?  Thanks so much.

Offline zhenggb

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #858 on: November 27, 2017, 08:06:53 pm »
Is there a way to create a motion sensor associated with this plugin to tell the open/close state of the garage door? It can be useful to trigger the house mode.

Offline aliencds

« Reply #859 on: November 27, 2017, 10:43:47 pm »
thank you cybrmage . just updated the plugin and reset my Vera. Plugin working like a charm again. Appreciate all your hard work.

Offline Christopher72

« Reply #860 on: December 17, 2017, 10:46:54 pm »
Is there a way to create a motion sensor associated with this plugin to tell the open/close state of the garage door? It can be useful to trigger the house mode.

Not sure what why a motion sensor would determine house mode... can you elaborate the use case?

If it helps,  I have a HD850WF and B550 Chamberlain Wifi openers along with a Vera Plus named Jarvis with this plugin.
  • When one of the openers is opened, I turn on the garage ceiling lights and hallway lights, when in NIGHT mode
  • When one of the openers is closed, I delay 10 minutes and then turn off the garage ceiling lights, when in NIGHT mode

I use the Vera housemodes plugin with a Sunrise and Sunset scene to change house mode from night to day, day to night.

Offline ember1205

« Reply #861 on: December 18, 2017, 10:05:57 am »
Is anyone else seeing intermittent functionality / loss of functionality with the latest version of the app? I'm probably seeing a 50% loss of use with mine and it was always rock solid. The app authenticates and checks in, but half the time the door doesn't automatically open when I come home (and I have a geofenced scene on my phone to open it automatically that always worked until about 2-3 months ago).

Offline zhenggb

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #862 on: December 20, 2017, 09:57:23 am »
I meant in dashboard => configure preset house mode => "Choose sensors to arm", if there is a motion sensor device for the garage door, I can simply check to arm it for away or vacation house mode.

Not sure what why a motion sensor would determine house mode... can you elaborate the use case?

If it helps,  I have a HD850WF and B550 Chamberlain Wifi openers along with a Vera Plus named Jarvis with this plugin.
  • When one of the openers is opened, I turn on the garage ceiling lights and hallway lights, when in NIGHT mode
  • When one of the openers is closed, I delay 10 minutes and then turn off the garage ceiling lights, when in NIGHT mode

I use the Vera housemodes plugin with a Sunrise and Sunset scene to change house mode from night to day, day to night.

Offline wellsi

« Reply #863 on: December 21, 2017, 01:02:45 am »
Just wanted to add my gratitude for having this working again. It is much appreciated.

Offline oliwa

« Reply #864 on: December 29, 2017, 10:52:11 am »
I tried searching through this thread but I was unable to find what "Enhanced Status" does. I tried opening and closing the garage door with it enabled and disabled and I didn't see any difference.

Would someone please explain?

Offline ember1205

« Reply #865 on: January 02, 2018, 10:07:19 am »
Is anyone else seeing intermittent functionality / loss of functionality with the latest version of the app? I'm probably seeing a 50% loss of use with mine and it was always rock solid. The app authenticates and checks in, but half the time the door doesn't automatically open when I come home (and I have a geofenced scene on my phone to open it automatically that always worked until about 2-3 months ago).

Thought I would post again to see if anyone else is having this issue.

Everything was working fine for me for an extended period. Now, the device shows that it has recently checked and authenticated, there are no errors, yet I get at least a 50% fail rate from various scenes that are either triggered off of the change of state of the door or attempt to control the door.

Offline tomtcom

« Reply #866 on: January 02, 2018, 07:37:22 pm »
I tried searching through this thread but I was unable to find what "Enhanced Status" does. I tried opening and closing the garage door with it enabled and disabled and I didn't see any difference.

From a long time back I "think" it was supposed to show opened, closed, and "opening" instead of how the app shows a question mark.

Offline tomtcom

« Reply #867 on: January 02, 2018, 07:42:22 pm »
Holy crap, thank you for the fix.  Is there anyway to make the garage door openers show up as openers and not locks?  Thanks so much.

Change the variables of category_num to 3 and subcategory to 5 for Garage Door. See the link below for reference. Then reload the luup engine. After the luup engine restart, it shows a garage door and status but you'll see the variables reverted back to 7 and 0 respectively.

http://wiki.micasaverde.com/index.php/Luup_Device_Categories

Offline tomtcom

« Reply #868 on: January 02, 2018, 07:50:39 pm »

From a long time back I "think" it was supposed to show opened, closed, and "opening" instead of how the app shows a question mark.

Sorry, I knew I asked this a while back, here you go for Enhanced status >>> http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,24715.msg313384.html#msg313384

Offline ember1205

« Reply #869 on: January 03, 2018, 04:38:52 pm »

Thought I would post again to see if anyone else is having this issue.

Everything was working fine for me for an extended period. Now, the device shows that it has recently checked and authenticated, there are no errors, yet I get at least a 50% fail rate from various scenes that are either triggered off of the change of state of the door or attempt to control the door.

Noticed something else a bit odd...

At 11:20 AM today, the status showed last auth at 11:16 and last check at 16:16

As of now (see times in the pic - it's 4:31PM), last check is the same but last auth is 21:16.

What in the world is going on with these times?