Author Topic: Altsteon and I/O linc 2450  (Read 786 times)

Offline wrk24wheel

Altsteon and I/O linc 2450
« on: May 06, 2014, 11:27:53 am »
I just installed a 2450 i/o link the other night.  My Altsteon installation has been working great up until now.  After installing the device in UI 6, I can see all three devices.  However, now none of my Insteon devices work.  I get the following "device not ready."  I can go into terminal mode and turn on and off any of the devices using the cmd functionality including the new 2450.  However, the UI will not communicate with the PLM anymore.  I have tried reseting the PLM and re-establishing links with all devices again.  This still did not work.  If I restore the previous backup and reboot, the PLM works fine.  Install the i/o linc and it dies again.  What is up?  This is driving me mad!  I really need this I/O linc running.

Offline PurdueGuy

Re: Altsteon and I/O linc 2450
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 11:45:37 am »
Sounds like you might be missing some files that the IOLinc device (in Vera) needs to function.

Verify you have uploaded all the LUA files. If that doesn't help, you can watch the log file (/var/log/cmh/LuaUPnP.log) to see where it is failing.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 07:53:56 pm by PurdueGuy »
Vera3, Leviton, Intermatic, SQ Blaster, HomeWave, DSC 1832, Insteon/Altsteon

Offline wrk24wheel

Re: Altsteon and I/O linc 2450
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 07:53:16 pm »
Thanks.  It looks like I was missing a couple of files.  Added them and all is well.