Author Topic: AutHomationHD 3.3.1.4 Beta  (Read 48704 times)

Offline Kullematz

Re: AutHomationHD 3.3.1.4 Beta
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2014, 09:32:47 am »
Update - the error is gone without any change!

Offline tomtcom

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2014, 10:19:13 am »
Hello, would you consider a "Vera Options" that would reboot the Vera unit?

Offline Kullematz

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2014, 10:43:53 am »
Yes, but three other programs (iOS/Android) had not problems with Vera/Wlan during the same time...

Offline brettow

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2014, 01:23:27 am »
Upgraded from 3.1.3.11 and the phases that I use from a single appliance (power and solar) shows a question mark on the icon in the main screen however if you select it the wattage shows correctly on the pop up.

I have tried all versions available from 3.3.0.3 up to 3.3.1.4 however still have the same issue.

Brett

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2014, 01:23:34 am »
Upgraded from 3.1.3.11 and the phases that I use from a single appliance (power and solar) shows a question mark on the icon in the main screen however if you select it the wattage shows correctly on the pop up.

I have tried all versions available from 3.3.0.3 up to 3.3.1.4 however still have the same issue.

Brett

Please tell me if this is a plugin or device and what device type it is found under the "Advanced Tab" when clicking on the wrench icon. Not all plugins are supported and part of the app still checks for the category number as well as the device type. So if the device has a category for energy metering, but the device type is not in the supported list it will not show correctly. I need to remove all instances of checking the category number in the app. Also understand that 3rd party developers of apps will require adding support for 3rd party plugins and they do not just work out of the box.

- Garrett

Offline brettow

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2014, 04:54:37 am »

Please tell me if this is a plugin or device and what device type it is found under the "Advanced Tab" when clicking on the wrench icon. Not all plugins are supported and part of the app still checks for the category number as well as the device type. So if the device has a category for energy metering, but the device type is not in the supported list it will not show correctly. I need to remove all instances of checking the category number in the app. Also understand that 3rd party developers of apps will require adding support for 3rd party plugins and they do not just work out of the box.

- Garrett

Its the "Currentcost EnviR Energy Monitor" plugin which creates a main appliance device then child devices underneath represented as each phase of the appliance. (All display with a power plug in 3.1.3.11)

The device_type = urn:schemas-futzle-com:device:CurrentCostEnviRAppliance:1 and the category_num = 21

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks for the great app  :)

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2014, 07:48:37 am »
If you can please send me your Vera data. You can send this with in the app under Settings -> Development Settings -> Send Vera Data. This will allow me to look further into what the devices are configured for.

- Garrett

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2014, 08:01:59 am »

I'll see what I an do.

- Garrett

Offline tomtcom

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2014, 09:15:18 am »

I'll see what I an do.

- Garrett

Much appreciated Garrett.

Offline Aaron

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2014, 01:38:27 pm »

I'll see what I an do.

- Garrett

DITTO... this would be very useful

Much appreciated Garrett.

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2014, 10:44:05 am »
I was hoping that brettow would send me their vera data so I can look at the correct cost issue and I would implement that fix as well as the reboot option in the app. I have not heard back from them. I will have to get in contact with futzle to see if she could shed some light for me on the issue.

- Garrett

Offline brettow

« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2014, 09:49:39 pm »
If you can please send me your Vera data. You can send this with in the app under Settings -> Development Settings -> Send Vera Data. This will allow me to look further into what the devices are configured for.

- Garrett

Hi Garrett..

This has been done..

Brett

Offline brettow

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2014, 04:34:36 am »

- Garrett

Hi Garrett..

This has been done..

Brett

Just sent again as it looks like the mail programme that i was using failed to send the original.

Ping me if you dont receive it this time.

Cheers,
Brett

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2014, 10:14:06 am »

- Garrett

Hi Garrett..

This has been done..

Brett

Just sent again as it looks like the mail programme that i was using failed to send the original.

Cheers,
Brett

Received email and data. I'll have a look over it and see what I can do.

- Garrett

Offline brettow

« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2014, 11:08:19 pm »

- Garrett

Hi Garrett..

This has been done..

Brett

Cheers,
Brett

Received email and data. I'll have a look over it and see what I can do.

- Garrett

Cheers
Brett