Author Topic: v1.3.1 ready for sale  (Read 1798 times)

Offline jpete7683

v1.3.1 ready for sale
« on: May 26, 2014, 10:16:09 pm »
iViri v1.3.1 just got approved by apple.  This release only has a change to add virtual switches to room view and device view.  Let me know if there are any issues.
I am the developer of iViri.  iViri is available in Apple Store.  Check out its Voice Control and Geofence integration, which causes less battery drain than the other options for locating an iphone.

Offline kandlg

Re: v1.3.1 ready for sale
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 09:02:48 pm »
Thanks the virtual switch helps with geofence status.  Good add.

I've been using the geofence function for a little over a week now and I'm really impressed with how it works.  It doesn't always trigger at the same spot, but with a 150m range it has my door unlocked when I get to it, even if sometimes it's right when I get there. Very nice not to have to key in the code.  With a bit of lua code it even turns on several lights if it's night.

Offline integlikewhoa

• Master Member
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 01:12:34 am »
Jpete

Is there anyways to use a live map and circles like the Android geofence apps do? I feel like its guess work setting up a Geofence on this after I have used both tasker and VeraProximity. Plus they show you your actual position too so if your getting false readings you can see live what its doing and how far it bouncing you outside.

Offline jpete7683

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 10:17:46 pm »
Jpete

Is there anyways to use a live map and circles like the Android geofence apps do? I feel like its guess work setting up a Geofence on this after I have used both tasker and VeraProximity. Plus they show you your actual position too so if your getting false readings you can see live what its doing and how far it bouncing you outside.

I will look into it, the biggest thing I will be working on shortly is UI6 support (MSS Authentication) for the next release but if it is pretty easy to do I will go ahead and add it.
I am the developer of iViri.  iViri is available in Apple Store.  Check out its Voice Control and Geofence integration, which causes less battery drain than the other options for locating an iphone.

Offline JoeTomasone

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2014, 01:18:55 pm »
When do you expect to have UI6 compatibility?  The App Store description says it's not currently compatible, waiting for UI6 to be deployed "on a broader scale from MCV"...

Offline jpete7683

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2014, 11:33:06 am »
When do you expect to have UI6 compatibility?  The App Store description says it's not currently compatible, waiting for UI6 to be deployed "on a broader scale from MCV"...

I am currently working on getting my zwave devices switched over to a different project using openHAB on a raspberry pi.  Once this is accomplished my personal vera lite will be free to update to UI6 and the new MMS authentication.  If I can get the openHAB working today, the upgrade to UI6 should happen this week and then a few weekends to work on the authentication piece plus a week to wait for apple to review the app, with all of that said hopefully in the next month or so.  Hang tight!