We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Aeon Smart Switch DSC06106-ZWUS  (Read 2087 times)

Offline calguy

Aeon Smart Switch DSC06106-ZWUS
« on: July 02, 2014, 11:31:05 am »
Hi, I bought the Aeon Smart Switch DSC06106-ZWUS to monitor my refrigerator power use.  I don't use it to turn it on or off.  The Vera Lite shows the current watts.  Is there a way to show more detail... like daily power consumption, a graph, etc?  Thanks for your help.

Offline pd

Re: Aeon Smart Switch DSC06106-ZWUS
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 06:13:22 pm »
calguy - I did the same thing for my refrigerator. Under the ENERGY tab, go to Usage. There is an ability to plot via 'Historic usage' once you turn monitoring on. You need to set up an account. It is not all that sophisticated but you can graph usage over time - I attached a screenshot.
good luck - pd

Offline calguy

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 01:46:10 pm »
Thanks for your reply.  I am using UI6.  The advanced screen will not let me use Ergy.  I can't setup Ergy, their website said that due to the ongoing changes with Vera that I can't create an account.  If I try the basic (green) page, I get "loading, please wait" when I click on Energy but nothing else happens.  Any suggestions guys?

Offline calguy

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 01:53:34 am »
I actually got data Saturday for the first... and only time.  Nothing since then.  Anyone else experience this?

Offline fullmoonguru

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 05:14:49 am »
Yes, I get the same results.  It works, then it doesn't.  It works in the advanced UI, but not UI6.  Ergy says no-go until Vera is changed over to UI7 (I assume).  It's a joke really.  Flaquito wrote a script which sends data from Vera to Plotwatt through the Plotwatt API.  I'm using it with my Aeon Labs HEM.  You might be able to use that.