Author Topic: Vera Blue Iris Unofficial Plugin  (Read 194769 times)

Offline jswim788

Re: Vera Blue Iris Unofficial Plugin
« Reply #690 on: September 15, 2018, 04:46:28 pm »
It does not work...  ???
Check your double quotes.  They must the standard ascii double quotes.  The inner double quotes in your screenshot look like they are from a word processor that is not standard ascii.  Try typing this in directly, not using a cut and paste.  Just a guess, though, may not be your issue.

Offline Viruta57

« Reply #691 on: September 16, 2018, 12:51:37 am »
It does not work...  ???
Check your double quotes.  They must the standard ascii double quotes.  The inner double quotes in your screenshot look like they are from a word processor that is not standard ascii.  Try typing this in directly, not using a cut and paste.  Just a guess, though, may not be your issue.

You were right for the double quote .... but even though I managed to register my username and password in the camera credentials ... I can not communicate with my cameras ... I never had trouble before ... but since I tried to install new cameras ... I can not establish the connection ... I uninstalled Blue Iris app and I tried again to install a camera that I already had .. and it does not work either ... There seems to be a bug somewhere .... I used the procedure found on Github more than once to make sure that I did not make a mistake ... I managed to create a device according to the procedure .... Regarding the camera credentials .. I have to proceed with the luup cmd ... and it seems to work because that I find the information under the parameters of the camera and also under the camera credentials .... I take care also to make sure to put the camera short name and verifies more than once to make sure it was the good one ....

I would like to know if it is possible for one of you to try to install a new camera with the procedure from Blue Iris Github web page to try to reproduce the problem that I have to know if it comes from my system or me or simply from the App ...

I also wrote to Vera support few days ago... no answer yet....

« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 12:56:24 am by Viruta57 »

Offline Viruta57

« Reply #692 on: September 16, 2018, 11:45:36 am »
Finally I wanted to know if the problem was the new version of Vera ... so I went back to an old version of Vera 1.7.2608 to see if the problem was Vera .... Well no ... it was my Apple computer that prevented me from completing the administrator and password boxes ... So after going back to the old version of Vera ... I used my PC instead of my Mac book pro ... and without problem I could change my credentials for my Username and my Password .... So I was able to create my cameras with the motion detectors ... I could at this moment make the connection with the motions detectors ... and if I make a test with the motion detector with Blue Iris everything works find ... But I can not get any image or video  to appears on my camera devices on Vera's interface ... It seems that there is a problem with the URL ... I'm not an expert on the subject ... but there is a connection between my cameras and the motion detectors ... but I do not get any picture .... By the way ... after doing a downgrading with vera .... I went back to the most recent version .... and as I said rather ... I have no problem to change my variables with a PC with the latest version ... I imagine that there is a problem of compatibility with Apple and  the url's streaming... it does not seem to work as before ...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 09:59:50 pm by Viruta57 »

Offline Viruta57

« Reply #693 on: September 16, 2018, 11:19:24 pm »
So the problem came from the authentification like it was mention in a post before... so what I did.. I changed the parameters for authentication on BI on the web server access from " for all connections".... to  "only for non-lan only" 

Everything is working find now.... can add cameras without any problem
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 11:44:29 pm by Viruta57 »

Offline CharlesDak

Vera Blue Iris Unofficial Plugin
« Reply #694 on: September 20, 2018, 02:43:14 pm »
I have an Asustor NAS that i want it to be connected to, but im in dialog with TP-Link so im hopeing that Asustor may get access to the plugin or else TP-Link has informed me that NC210 and NC 450 dosent require the web plugin..