Author Topic: I am getting an error everytime I try to login  (Read 1582 times)

Offline sh4nd4m4n

I am getting an error everytime I try to login
« on: July 30, 2014, 09:24:11 pm »
Hi I am getting an error that says invalid username/password when I try to login. I am using the same password that I use for login to home.getvera.com / MiOS account.

Edit: I found the problem, I am on UI6. When will iViri Support UI6? or How can I go to UI5?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 11:20:19 am by sh4nd4m4n »

Offline jpete7683

Re: I am getting an error everytime I try to login
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 10:28:22 pm »
I will be working on the MMS authentication shortly.  Stay tooned!
I am the developer of iViri.  iViri is available in Apple Store.  Check out its Voice Control and Geofence integration, which causes less battery drain than the other options for locating an iphone.

Offline duiffie

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 06:11:56 am »
same for me now after a fresh install on my iPhone 5s iOS 8.1 (connecting to a vera 2,  UI5), any news on this?
Vera2 (1.5.622)

Offline jpete7683

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 12:24:20 pm »
same for me now after a fresh install on my iPhone 5s iOS 8.1 (connecting to a vera 2,  UI5), any news on this?

I have spent most of my free time that I have had outside of work getting my openHAB setup working and demoting the Vera unit to just a z-wave master.  My OpenHAB handles everything and handles it a lot better.  Also have an app coming out for location awareness to any restful service called GeoReactions.  I will be updating iViri to work with iOS 8 and look correctly, but have no plans as of right now to make iViri work with anything higher than UI 5.
I am the developer of iViri.  iViri is available in Apple Store.  Check out its Voice Control and Geofence integration, which causes less battery drain than the other options for locating an iphone.

Offline jemboogie

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 08:55:11 am »

I have spent most of my free time that I have had outside of work getting my openHAB setup working and demoting the Vera unit to just a z-wave master.  My OpenHAB handles everything and handles it a lot better.  Also have an app coming out for location awareness to any restful service called GeoReactions.  I will be updating iViri to work with iOS 8 and look correctly, but have no plans as of right now to make iViri work with anything higher than UI 5.

Any update on how this is going? I had iviri working for a little while, but then it started giving me the network connectivity error message again and won't let me log in.

Thanks.