Author Topic: FortrezZ Water & Temperature Sensor  (Read 856 times)

Offline mchiu

FortrezZ Water & Temperature Sensor
« on: August 03, 2014, 12:04:34 pm »
Enjoying VeraMate app, but I have several FortrezZ WWA01AAUSB Water & Temperature Sensors that I use to monitor the temperature of audio-visual cabinets.  Is there any way to be able to see the current temperature of these devices on VeraMate, similar to an HVAC thermostat?  Thank you.

Offline veramate

Re: FortrezZ Water & Temperature Sensor
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 12:58:16 pm »
I need to specifically add in support to show temperature information specifically to the device types.  I'll have a look at the diagnostic information you supplied to get the details, and see if I can show this (and perhaps make it generic).  I'm not sure of the device specifically, but are you able to select the button to go to the detail screen?  Different settings details should show up there.   Otherwise, unfortunately the only way is to wait and I'll try and get an update out for this in an upcoming release.
VeraMate for iOS - simple, customisable, Vera control.  http://www.veramate.com
Apple Watch, Voice Control, GeoFencing, iBeacons, Today Widget, UI5/6/7 support, Alerts.

Offline mchiu

Re: FortrezZ Water & Temperature Sensor
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 09:17:30 am »
Thank you for your reply.  The temperature of these sensors displays appropriately in Square Connect iPhone app.  The temperature will also show up on my computer internet browser when I log into MyMios. I have also attached a current screenshot from the VeraMate iPhone app of the water-temperature sensor.

Is there any other information that you need that might be helpful?