We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: GE Caddx NetworX Alarm Panels Plugin support  (Read 961 times)

Offline wbvanglabbeek

• Sr. Newbie
GE Caddx NetworX Alarm Panels Plugin support
« on: September 27, 2014, 04:11:48 pm »
I'm using the "GE Caddx NetworX Alarm Panels Plugin" for my Caddx NX584. The plugin works fine and and does all it needs to.
Using Iperihome I'm only able to show the PIR devices. What I would like is to control the partition as well.

As far as I understand, this device is not (yet) supported, but is there perhaps a work around?

I would like to be able to ARM, ARM HOME, DISARM and show status.

Thanks,
Willem-Bram

Offline YzRacer

Re: GE Caddx NetworX Alarm Panels Plugin support
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 01:09:53 pm »
I would also like to see this feature. I thought I was onto a new favorite app when I installed Imperihome today only to discover it isn't working with my Caddx plugin. It's a really nice looking interface, and I may still consider using it on a tablet around the house.

Offline Tank

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 07:37:37 pm »
As a workaround for unsupported devices you can assign each function to a scene and have buttons for each scene.  Or use the multi-switch plugin in combination with scenes since ImperiHome supports that plugin.

Offline YzRacer

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2015, 01:20:29 pm »
As a workaround for unsupported devices you can assign each function to a scene and have buttons for each scene.  Or use the multi-switch plugin in combination with scenes since ImperiHome supports that plugin.

Good idea! Thanks! I think I will use multi-switch and PLEG.