Author Topic: UI6 with Foscam 9805W  (Read 1610 times)

Offline lau07

UI6 with Foscam 9805W
« on: September 28, 2014, 03:17:58 pm »
Just wondering if anyone has any success setting up Foscam 9805W camera with UI6?  I read several places that people are successful with UI5. But I tried all the suggestions, none of them work for UI6.  Here are what I setup:

Device_type: urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:DigitalSecurityCamera:2
IP: <myip 192.168...>
Device_file: D_DigitalSecurityCamera2.xml
Impl_file: I_Foscam98HD.xml
URL: /cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=snapPicture&usr=...&pwd=...
Username: filled in
Password: filled in

I tested to put the URL: /cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=snapPicture&usr=...&pwd=... into my browser and the image show up, so I know the URL is right.

My Veralite is U16 version: 1.6.641

My Foscam FI9805W is:
System Firmware version: 1.4.1.9
Application Firmware version: 2.14.1.9
Plug-In version: 3.0.0.1

Any help would be appreciated!

Offline kyle.dawson

Re: UI6 with Foscam 9805W
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 10:14:47 am »
I had several issues with my foscam and UI5.  I gave up with that plugin.  I already had the Blueiris software, really great for DVR of my cameras.  I then found a Blueiris plugin in mios app store and works great.  Also, since I have blue iris and it supports 100's of cameras, I can easily add any camera to my vera with no issue now, just use the blueiris plugin.  So, not sure about your issue, but try the blue iris software and plugin.  You can down load 15 day trial of software to try.

Hope this helps.

Kyle
VeraPlus UI7(1), Sonos(3), GE Switch(18), GE Dimmer(1), GE Zwave Outlet(2),Aeon Labs Z-Wave Smart Energy Switch(1) , MimoLight Garage Door(1), MimoLight  Door Bell(1), Foscam Camera(6), Enerwave Z-wave PIR Sensor(1), Aeon Labs Z-Wave Multi-Sensor(3), Fibaro Motion(2), Honeywell Thermostat(2)