I have figured out how to configure my Merten 2-gang battery push buttons! (only button one and two).
Here is an outline of how I did.
1) Reset your push-button to be sure it is clean
2) Include them. I do it with a full power inclusion from the Devices-->Z-wave-->"more z-wave options" page.
3) You have two options. 1) You can trigger scenes, or 2) You can associate buttons directly to dimmers er switches.
(If you want instant reactions and be able to dim your lights use option 2). If you have more complex settings use option 1).)
4) Set you scences or associations and save.
5) Configure the push-button: This works for me, but i'm sure it can be done differently. First, push button one three times to put the push-button into learning mode. Right after that, push "Configure node right now". Wait 20 seconds.
If it doesn't work, repeat step 5).
This should do it. (The cogs never turns green, but I guess it is because button 3 and 4 don't work)
I'm happy to learn that you can make the push-buttons talk directly to dimmers. This way lights change directly, not one by one under a few seconds...
Strangely, I have managed to configure button 3 and 4 to activate a scene. Button 1 och 2 was not configured so still just two buttons, but intresting to have button 3 and 4 working.
Let me know if anything is unclear or can be done better.