We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: downgrade!  (Read 1289 times)

Offline destinet

downgrade!
« on: October 15, 2014, 08:37:37 am »
Please help! i try to downgrade a new vera from ui 7 to ui 5 and it's always come back at ui 7. I read somewhere that some mac has a upgrade switch. i try to contact vera and has usual no answer. No reply to email, no answer on the phone and the chat button is not on the support page anymore. What can i do?????

Offline dominoman

Re: downgrade!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 08:50:12 am »
Yes - You have to wait until Vera disables the automatic upgrade on your box.  All they need is the email address you use to log on to the Vera with.  It can take a few days but they will do it eventually.

UI5 works great by the way.  I was a little hesitant to downgrade but am glad I did. 

Offline hmspain

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 10:14:07 am »
I guess I too am ready to bail on UI7.  I can't keep my Vera running for one day...  Support appears to be overwhelmed.
VeraPlus, Nest Cameras (6), Siren, Hue Bulbs/Strips/Blooms (65), Fan Dimmer (6), Aeon 4-in-1s (10), Water Sensors (3), Z-Wave Switches (20), Nest Smoke/CO Protects (5), Ecobee 3, HEM Gen2s (2)

Offline davedecali

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 05:50:28 pm »
I guess I too am ready to bail on UI7.  I can't keep my Vera running for one day...  Support appears to be overwhelmed.

:-[

Offline destinet

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 05:57:47 pm »
I think they did something now I have unable to retrive configuration now. And fail

Any ideas?