We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: RFXtrx plugin version beta 3 released  (Read 60739 times)

Offline PedroDaniel

Re: RFXtrx plugin version beta 3 released
« Reply #135 on: January 21, 2016, 12:49:11 pm »
Hello lolodomo,

I'm using RFXtrx + RFXtrx Vera Edge, I would like to know if the Somfy control is limited to up/down or can I use the slide control. To open a certain % of the blind

Best Regards
Good work

Offline lolodomo

• Master Member
« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2016, 12:03:02 pm »
Hello lolodomo,

I'm using RFXtrx + RFXtrx Vera Edge, I would like to know if the Somfy control is limited to up/down or can I use the slide control. To open a certain % of the blind

Best Regards
Good work

I don't think you can use the slide control.

Offline fabstar81

« Reply #137 on: February 12, 2016, 06:30:39 am »
i can confirm that slide control is not possible with the somfy blinds. i guess it's not possible with all RF, as you dont have bidirectional communication.

Offline PedroDaniel

« Reply #138 on: February 13, 2016, 08:22:51 pm »
Thank you.

I suspected it wouldn't be possible .... :o

Best regards

Offline fabstar81

« Reply #139 on: February 14, 2016, 02:41:38 am »
With some smart and easy programming you may want to simulate it yourself.

Make different scenes for 25, 50, 75% closed. Measure the time it takes the blinds to completely close. Count how many seconds for the percentages above and issue a stop command in every scene after x-seconds.

Of course since vera doesn't really know whether the blinds are closed or open, you should in every scene make a start situation. For example, first close it, delay of x-seconds, then open it 25% and stop.

Offline ALcALoIDe

« Reply #140 on: February 02, 2017, 08:38:16 pm »
Hi guys. I have a noobie question.

I own a Vera Plus and the RFX433E. I updated the FW of the rfx433E on my PC (running now 1014). And I installed the SOMFY plugin on Vera. But keep getting the assertive that I should choose the serial port of URTSI... Should I have uploaded the files contained in zip file before? I thought just the plugin would make it work. I thought the plugin would have all necessary files...
Really sorry if this is a stupid question. There is no step by step to install this and although I am trying to read all those documents, I am still having trouble on how to make everything work. By the way, I have somfy blinds (4), shades (2) and curtains (2)... Will I be able to control all of them? I have spent a lot on everything and would be devasted if not...
Thanks for any help given and thanks for Lolodomo for doing such an awesome job on trying to keep everything updated.

Klaus
Vera Plus UI7 and lots of zwave devices

Offline ALcALoIDe

« Reply #141 on: February 04, 2017, 10:19:26 am »
And today, for my surprise, without doing anything, really!, it became connected and now there is 2 blinds...  ??? ??? ???

How does this happen?!?

IS it normal?

Offline ALcALoIDe

« Reply #142 on: February 10, 2017, 06:46:29 am »
Well, finally I found this (somfy plugin steps - http://wiki.mios.com/index.php/Somfy_Plugin) and reading it, my question remains: Should I install the zip files that has all the lua/loop codes? Because now I have the Somfy plugin discovered, found, and by default I suppose, two devices called blinds 1 and 2...
Now, my journey on how to discover the frequency each device of mine has...

Any help, I mean, any link with thorough steps?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 06:48:24 am by ALcALoIDe »

Offline ALcALoIDe

« Reply #143 on: February 11, 2017, 08:06:57 am »
Anyone???

I am assuming uploading the files from the trunk is manual install and using vera market plugin is the automatic install... Am I right?

Assuming this is true, the plugin has a version 1.21 and there is a trunk and a thread of a 1.00. Which is the most updated?

And those 2 blinds that appeared automatically, they simply don't work. So, I imagine they are like examples and not discovered automatically... So how to configure a new blind or shade?

Please, help.

I have tried to read a lot of information, but they seem to be for only programmers... And there is no consistency on them (some say baud 9600 others 38400)... And add they are old information, I mean, for UI5 and not UI7...
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 08:29:49 am by ALcALoIDe »

Offline tinman

« Reply #144 on: February 28, 2017, 12:56:16 pm »
I don't think the two apps are the same. The RFXCOM app available via the Apps -> Install Apps tab in UI7 is different from the RFXtrx app you find at code.mios.com. The RFXCOM app may have been created by the folks at RFXCOM.com. I believe that the RFXtrx app is the most current but I don't know what the difference is between the version at trunk and the version at beta3. In any event I don't think any application for the RFXtrx433 is supported any more. If I'm wrong about this I hope someone else will respond.

Offline TMC

« Reply #145 on: August 09, 2017, 05:59:30 pm »
I want to buy an XT300 moisture sensor.
It works?

Offline korttoma

« Reply #146 on: August 09, 2017, 11:43:56 pm »
I want to buy an XT300 moisture sensor.
It works?

Looks like it -> http://www.rfxcom.com/oregon/en
- Tomas

Offline nautic

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #147 on: September 07, 2017, 07:12:30 am »
I'm not able to "enable" for different protocols. I want to activate Hideki / UPM. I hope someone cam help me.

Offline korttoma

« Reply #148 on: September 07, 2017, 07:35:16 am »
There is a tool for windows called RFXmgnr that you can use if it does not work from the Vera plugin.

http://www.rfxcom.com/epages/78165469.sf/en_GB/?ViewObjectPath=%2FShops%2F78165469%2FCategories%2FDownloads
- Tomas

Offline nautic

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #149 on: September 07, 2017, 07:35:40 am »
I'm not able to "enable" for different protocols. I want to activate Hideki / UPM. I hope someone cam help me.
[/quodte]
Solved: disable other protocols!