We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Scene units less than 1 mile  (Read 703 times)

Offline Opt2bout

Scene units less than 1 mile
« on: November 13, 2014, 09:54:35 am »
New Vera user and new to UI7 (didnt have a choice)...but got the iphone locator running after about three attempts and totally by accident...you have to wait and give Vera a chance to sort things out.  On the last try nothing worked and I chalked that up to the new UI.  But I noticed that if I waited, things started to appear.   I finalky got the app to accept and keep my real settings and then it just started to work.

Now I am trying to create a scene for when the iPhone leaves the house.   The above/below settings dont take decimals...the . is removed...I would like to have a scene activated when the ohone is within a quarter of a mile or less...how do I do this?

Offline amg0

• Master Member
Re: Scene units less than 1 mile
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 03:56:46 am »
New Vera user and new to UI7 (didnt have a choice)...but got the iphone locator running after about three attempts and totally by accident...you have to wait and give Vera a chance to sort things out.  On the last try nothing worked and I chalked that up to the new UI.  But I noticed that if I waited, things started to appear.   I finalky got the app to accept and keep my real settings and then it just started to work.

Now I am trying to create a scene for when the iPhone leaves the house.   The above/below settings dont take decimals...the . is removed...I would like to have a scene activated when the ohone is within a quarter of a mile or less...how do I do this?
I just tried on UI5 and it did not remove the decimal, cf screen shot attached