Author Topic: MiniMote Disapears after adding on UI7  (Read 1763 times)

Offline Frank Houston

MiniMote Disapears after adding on UI7
« on: November 10, 2014, 08:37:15 pm »
Been trying to figure this out for a couple of weeks now,

I bought the Aeon Labs Minimote, the latest version, I did the firmware upgrade on the MiniMote but adding it to my Vera.

When I add it, I see the Detected, it gives it a node number and a device number, I see the device for a few seconds but during the saving process the device disappears.

Offline nagyg

Re: MiniMote Disapears after adding on UI7
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 12:18:20 pm »
I am having the same problem - have figured it out?

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 12:29:00 pm »
I haven't had that problem, although I included it before the latest Vera firmware update.

You are doing the correct style of include for a remote and pressing the LEARN button on the MiniMote?
3x Vera Lite-UI5/Edge-UI7, 25x Fibaro, 23x TKB, 9x MiniMote, 2x NorthQ Power, 2x Netatmo, 1x Foscam FI9831P, 9x Philips Hue,
Razberry, MySensors Arduino, HomeWave, AltUI, AltHue, DataYours, Grafana, openLuup, ZWay, ZeroBrane Studio.

Offline nagyg

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 12:48:56 pm »
I got it to pair now! just cannot get it to work as a scene controller ...

Offline shallowearth

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 02:37:15 am »
I had to unpair and re-add mine about 5-6 times to get it to work.  Sometimes it wouldn't add (or like half add it), sometimes it would add but not setup the buttons correctly, finally after multiple excludes and includes, it worked.

Make sure you are using the Aeon Lab Key Fob as the device (not a generic Z-wave Device), as that will (if you are lucky) pre-setup the 8 buttons (on and off for each button)