Author Topic: 3D floor plan as background.  (Read 5065 times)

Offline mrv777

Re: 3D floor plan as background.
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2014, 10:24:32 pm »
and type - chmod -R 777 MyVera

That did it!  Must have been a permission with one of the other files.

Thanks!

Offline Areb65

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2014, 12:04:45 pm »
Great news and welcome in Myvera, I love it and Hope the developer will add few things :)

there is another discussion going on for Myvera : http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,14126.0/topicseen.html

Show me your work when done :)

Sd_domo is not very active, hopefully he will show up soon :)

Areb65.

VeraLite, UI5, Sonos, Nest, RFXtrx , Window Shades,  Virtualclock, Harmony Plugin, Cameras, dimmers, switchs, sensors and Myvera.

Offline squatingyeti

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2014, 06:58:35 pm »
For the life of me I cannot get my home view jpg working. I made it with sweethome 3d, tried to host it on imgur and grab it from that URL with no luck. Then, I put it straight on my server in a folder called Image and tried to pull it from there. Still MyVera gave me a URL error and did not pull the picture in. After overcoming an issue getting this installed in the first place, this is the last piece of the puzzle. Anyone have any ideas??

EDIT: strike that, finally got that part working and now I'm just trying to get the size of the picture right. It's showing as a smaller square instead of filling the full screen :/ I've tried sizes of 1280X800 and 1024x768, but they both end up as smaller pictures not even close to their size.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 07:54:15 pm by squatingyeti »

Offline Areb65

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2014, 10:29:59 pm »
Hi squatingyeti,

Have you checked the rights of the folders and the files?

Set them as 777

the command is at the root of your webserver : chmod -R 777 Myvera

VeraLite, UI5, Sonos, Nest, RFXtrx , Window Shades,  Virtualclock, Harmony Plugin, Cameras, dimmers, switchs, sensors and Myvera.

Offline squatingyeti

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2014, 01:23:40 pm »
yep, that was it. I was following another guide that had them set at 755. Thanks! Another question, I'm trying to use MyVera on an android tablet and I'm not sure what size I should have the 3D image of my house in. Also, it doesn't seem there's a way to get chrome to go full screen on android?? That makes everything look off with a browser tab up top.

Offline Areb65

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2014, 01:54:22 pm »
I think 3D pictures have to be set on case by case, I have only worked on it on an IPAD and IMAC
I have one profile for IMAC and on for IPAD, with different sizes for each profile.

At the login you can select a different profile.