Author Topic: Plugin: Harmony Hub Control  (Read 141697 times)

Offline pitzerwm

Re: Plugin: Harmony Hub Control
« Reply #540 on: December 05, 2017, 03:42:28 pm »
Hopefully this is the right place to post this.  I am trying to incorporate my Harmony Hub in my Verasecure.  It seems to be "included" but when I go to Activities I get Device #40 Harmony Control, Error: Failed to get data from Hub

So what do you do now?

Thanks.

Offline reneboer

« Reply #541 on: December 08, 2017, 05:45:10 am »
Hi,

Have you configured it with the IP address of your Hub and is that reachable from your Vera? After configuration you must also allow the Vera to restart to apply the new settings.

Cheers Rene
2xVeraLite, VeraEdge, openLuup, ALTUI, 20 switches, 10 dimmers, 20 sensors, 10 scene controllers, 1 Harmony Hub, many plug-ins. Not enough time.

Offline TMC

« Reply #542 on: January 10, 2018, 01:55:19 pm »
Hello. I'm interested in whether Harmony Extender is also required to order infrared devices.

Offline reneboer

« Reply #543 on: January 11, 2018, 06:48:54 am »
Hello. I'm interested in whether Harmony Extender is also required to order infrared devices.
No the extender is to control Z-Wave devices no IR.

Cheers Rene
2xVeraLite, VeraEdge, openLuup, ALTUI, 20 switches, 10 dimmers, 20 sensors, 10 scene controllers, 1 Harmony Hub, many plug-ins. Not enough time.

Offline TMC

« Reply #544 on: January 11, 2018, 09:12:27 am »
No the extender is to control Z-Wave devices no IR.

Cheers Rene

Thanks Rene

Offline rohitjthomas

« Reply #545 on: January 29, 2018, 02:22:30 pm »
Hi all,

I have several Harmony hubs configured on my VeraLite ZWave controller using the Harmony Hub Control plugin. Recently after adding hub #5 to my controller and configuring the Settings, Activities sections, my fifth hub does not display any of the buttons on the Device page. I see the following message - "Configure the harmony Activities on the Activities tab to define control buttons." I also have a child device configured for this hub and no buttons display on the Device page after configuring the Settings section.  All my other hubs are working and displaying buttons on the Device page as expected. Only the last hub that I added has an issue. I have tried several troubleshooting steps, including deleting and readding the hub multiple times, rebooting my controller and\or manually reloading the engine. I have included some screen-prints. Any thoughts on why my fifth hub is having this particular issue.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Offline rjayyyy

« Reply #546 on: March 30, 2018, 02:49:52 am »
Hi all,

I have several Harmony hubs configured on my VeraLite ZWave controller using the Harmony Hub Control plugin. Recently after adding hub #5 to my controller and configuring the Settings, Activities sections, my fifth hub does not display any of the buttons on the Device page. I see the following message - "Configure the harmony Activities on the Activities tab to define control buttons." I also have a child device configured for this hub and no buttons display on the Device page after configuring the Settings section.  All my other hubs are working and displaying buttons on the Device page as expected. Only the last hub that I added has an issue. I have tried several troubleshooting steps, including deleting and readding the hub multiple times, rebooting my controller and\or manually reloading the engine. I have included some screen-prints. Any thoughts on why my fifth hub is having this particular issue.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Did you ever solve this one @rohitjthomas ? Just got my first Harmony Hub and seeing this exact issue. Hub Plugin installs fine and adding in settings for IP, accounts details works and it is connecting and showing activities and devices. Never adds any buttons though on either the main Harmony Device or any child devices I have created. Same as you did all the basics like delete and re add devices, reboots. Even tried completely removing and readding the plugin.

Thoughts anyone?

Offline reneboer

« Reply #547 on: March 30, 2018, 06:13:27 am »
Hi,

Make sure there is sufficient space left on the /etc partition to create the required files.

And always hit refresh on your browser.

Cheers Rene

Offline rjayyyy

« Reply #548 on: March 30, 2018, 09:13:22 am »
thanks @reneboer. Just logged back in to say I got it working. Weird the browser was updating in terms of changing colours of icon and other things, updating status of hub but buttons wouldn't appear and couldn't access sub devices in scenes. Did a force browser refresh and bam buttons appeared and all things started working.

Firefox must have been caching some of the images/page elements :(

thanks!