We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Any chance to see Homewave integrate access to new Harmony Controller Plugin ?  (Read 5408 times)

Offline goldriver

As the title says it all...

Offline intveltr

Maybe :). How mature is the plugin? If it's sufficiently functional, I might pick one up and see about adding support in HomeWave for the plugin (or add native Hub support)
HomeWave is available in the App Store!  Turn your iPhone/iPad into an easy-to-use remote control for Vera.

Offline roquej

• Sr. Newbie
Would be nice to have either support for the plugin or direct support - JP

Offline cubs2b23

+1 Just picked up the Harmony Home Remote and Hub.  Currently the only way to control the activities/devices would be from a browser or scene.  Would love to have this option built into HomeWave as well.

Offline huveu

Right now you can use the "Action Button" control in HomeWave and set it to Vera Service mode. Then, the lu_action looks like this:

DeviceNum=77&serviceId=urn:rboer-com:serviceId:Harmony1&action=StartActivity&newActivityID=10201895

It works pretty well, however, it's a bit tedious to set up.

Offline goldriver

Offline Gr8hifi

Did this ever go anywhere?

Offline intveltr

Not just yet.  For one, I need to set up a Hub at home so I at least have something to code against.  At the moment I can't give a timeline for this.
HomeWave is available in the App Store!  Turn your iPhone/iPad into an easy-to-use remote control for Vera.

Offline wilcox

This addition would be great!

Offline xuniman

• Sr. Newbie
Would it help if I sent you a hub you can use for a few months? I'm moving so it's packed away but I can probably get to it and send it to you. I won't need it for at least a few months, maybe longer if you need to keep it to develop this integration.

Offline intveltr

Thanks for the generous offer :)  My main issue at the moment is time, I am busy with other things (some of it related to HomeWave).  Hopefully I will get around to it soon, and I'll just get my own (I want one anyway)

Offline Gjones

+1

Started using harmony remote and hub before Christmas and homewave support would be amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Gjones

Has any worked out how to control devices from action buttons not just activities?

I can't work out the lu_action code.

Offline integlikewhoa

• Master Member
Has any worked out how to control devices from action buttons not just activities?

I can't work out the lu_action code.

You have a HUME hub that you want to use the home buttons to control vera devices?

Offline Gjones

Higher up @huveu mention you could use harmony in homewave using the action button and provided the lu_action string to run an activity. I wondered if it's possible to use the action button to control a device as well.?