We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Aeon Labs Home Energy Monitor - Questions  (Read 1317 times)

Offline TheSummit

• Sr. Newbie
Aeon Labs Home Energy Monitor - Questions
« on: December 23, 2014, 02:56:30 pm »
Hello,
Can anyone tell me what the 3 readings stand for? I am just concerned with Kwh used. In addition, I would like to graph this, but I am new to Vera. I am running a Vera Edge UI7.
Also can't get battery levels to show. Not needed to operate, but it did stop the alerts. Thoughts? Thanks for any help or insight. - Derek
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 02:58:19 pm by TheSummit »
Vera Plus, Echo, Schlage Locks, Go Control Bulbs, Jasco paddle switches/outlets, Alexa Vera Beta Tester, IFTTT Beta Tester (Honeywell/Vera)

Offline djmic

Re: Aeon Labs Home Energy Monitor - Questions
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 12:49:42 am »
One is what your currently using... the other 2 are each of the individual lines you hooked up to the mains.

Offline helraiser

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 08:23:47 pm »
Its odd that the sum of the 2 individual legs don't add up to the amount being reported by the "brains" or main body. On mine, they all add up and i quit monitoring the individual legs (phases.)

Offline sparkplug188

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 11:10:37 pm »
The total of the two legs updates much less frequently than the individual legs.  It can take over a minute for the total update to match the sum of the two legs.

Offline TheSummit

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2015, 11:30:17 am »
Does anyone know how to have the totals reset for the month and keep a running total. Mine doesn't seem to be doing that. Thanks,
Derek
Vera Plus, Echo, Schlage Locks, Go Control Bulbs, Jasco paddle switches/outlets, Alexa Vera Beta Tester, IFTTT Beta Tester (Honeywell/Vera)