We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: V1.91 - Beta => V1.93 public  (Read 4382 times)

Offline amg0

• Master Member
Re: V1.91 - Beta => V1.93 public
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2014, 01:33:43 am »
App auto-updated to v1.93.  On the main settings page, I enter my icloud username and password and the blue bar at the top comes back with "iCloud Access refused.  Check Credentials?"  I have triple checked and they are the correct credentials.  If I go to the advanced settings tab, it shows the correct user name and the encdoded version of the password.
very strange, nothing changed in that area and if you see the correct user name & b64 encoded pwd in the advanced tab, I am not sure. Maybe you can double check your credential directly with iCloud trying to connect to https://www.icloud.com/ from your computer

Offline w0ss

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2014, 04:39:27 pm »
I am running a Vera Edge and whenever I select more than one Iphone it causes the LUA engine to continuously restart. Not sure I am wording this right but I see across the top messages about it starting, Then a backup is taken then it restarts again. I tried to enable debug and read the logs but it seems to be a bit obtuse what Vera is doing. Any help is appreciated!
Will

Offline amg0

• Master Member
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2014, 02:00:52 am »
I am running a Vera Edge and whenever I select more than one Iphone it causes the LUA engine to continuously restart. Not sure I am wording this right but I see across the top messages about it starting, Then a backup is taken then it restarts again. I tried to enable debug and read the logs but it seems to be a bit obtuse what Vera is doing. Any help is appreciated!
Will
What version are you using? Please elaborate what you mean exactly by select more than one phone. In what screen? How? Thx
Also most likely we would need to see the log in debug mode. You can PM me and I ll give you an email address to send the log to

Offline w0ss

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2014, 10:26:10 am »
What version are you using? Please elaborate what you mean exactly by select more than one phone. In what screen? How? Thx
Also most likely we would need to see the log in debug mode. You can PM me and I ll give you an email address to send the log to
I am running V1.93 of the plugin. I have two Iphones on my itunes account, If I only have one Iphone being tracked via the plugin then it works fine. If I then have the plugin track both Iphones it tries to create the child device(it shows in the gui for a short time) and it looks like it causes some type of crash. I will send you a PM so I can get you logs.
Thanks,
Will

Offline amg0

• Master Member
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2014, 12:48:08 pm »
I am running V1.93 of the plugin. I have two Iphones on my itunes account, If I only have one Iphone being tracked via the plugin then it works fine. If I then have the plugin track both Iphones it tries to create the child device(it shows in the gui for a short time) and it looks like it causes some type of crash. I will send you a PM so I can get you logs.
Thanks,
Will

I have a mail from mcv.andrei who has found the bug for me I believe. I will release a quick fix and please let me know how it goes and I will make a new release
THANK YOU mcv.andrei

Offline Mgsmith75

V1.91 - Beta => V1.93 public
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2014, 06:07:52 pm »
I think the latest firmware released today created a misalignment of the plugin location information. Can anyone else confirm that their current location address now overlaps with buttons and overlays neighboring devices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 06:42:48 pm by Mgsmith75 »

Offline amg0

• Master Member
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2014, 01:13:55 pm »
I think the latest firmware released today created a misalignment of the plugin location information. Can anyone else confirm that their current location address now overlaps with buttons and overlays neighboring devices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you, just installed 481 and see the problem. thx for reporting it. lets continue that discussion on http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,29518.msg208939.html#msg208939 thread/ thx !