Author Topic: OpenSprinkler Plugin Update for firmware 2.1.3+  (Read 27686 times)

Offline Jamr

Re: OpenSprinkler Plugin Update for firmware 2.1.3+
« Reply #120 on: June 13, 2018, 02:25:15 pm »
You have to set the variables as per the original plugin.
I'm busy finishing a new book, but I'll take a look and write a guide in the next weeks.

Thanks again. Anything I can do to help, let me know.

In the mean time. I have managed to get Vera to operate the OS controller (Disable/Enable) and it's outputs (Valves) (On/Off) but unfortunately there is still no feedback on status of the OS controller or any of the outputs.
To do this I had to completely delete the OS add on and follow the first post on this thread.
http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,29977.0.html

I ended up with the following and I can now enable and disable the OS controller and turn on and off any of the valves connected to that controller.
Remember the valves will turn on and then automatically off for the predetermined time set in the Variables tab called "ManualMaxMinutes" or you can turn them off before that time set via a scene or manually.

Offline therealdb

• Automate all the things!
Re: OpenSprinkler Plugin Update for firmware 2.1.3+
« Reply #121 on: June 13, 2018, 02:46:28 pm »
Great. I forgot to commit a new version with local icons. I'll do next day since I'm travelling again.

If you are able to write a small manual, feel free to make a pull request or send it to me directly and I'll publish it.
Vera Edge, Fibaro FGRM 222 (12), Fibaro FGS 223 (20), Fibaro FGS 222 (5), Fibaro Universal Binary Sensor (2), Fibaro Plug (3), NeoCoolCam Door Sensor (3), NeoCoolCam PIR (1), Nest (3), Raspberry PI running my own integrations, Harmony Hub, OpenSprinkler, Personal Weather Station