We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: PLUGIN: Wink Connect (formerly Wink Hub Controller)  (Read 230970 times)

Offline Aaron

Re: PLUGIN: Wink Connect (formerly Wink Hub Controller)
« Reply #750 on: June 18, 2016, 09:49:11 am »
Wink Hub 2.66 has been released
Changelog would be great

Offline dubbedout

« Reply #751 on: June 22, 2016, 02:21:28 am »
Changelog would be great
Wink has posted the change log. Solved some battery issues and the Leaksmart device. I updated my Wink hub and Wink connect plugin still works fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline fire708

« Reply #752 on: July 09, 2016, 01:48:51 pm »
Just installed two bulbs and the ge-link hub.
Plugin works perfect and I get a quicker response from the bulbs through Vera then the wink app.

THANK YOU!!!

Offline rom1011

« Reply #753 on: August 02, 2016, 04:07:38 pm »
Changelog would be great
Wink has posted the change log. Solved some battery issues and the Leaksmart device. I updated my Wink hub and Wink connect plugin still works fine.

Are you connecting locally or via cloud? After updating I seem to have lost the build-in web server.

Offline dubbedout

« Reply #754 on: August 04, 2016, 03:15:51 pm »
Are you connecting locally or via cloud? After updating I seem to have lost the build-in web server.

You're going to need to be a bit more specific in what you're asking here..

Offline rom1011

« Reply #755 on: August 05, 2016, 03:45:04 pm »

You're going to need to be a bit more specific in what you're asking here..

Sorry for not explaining myself properly. Let me try again:
I have a Wink hub with 2.66.0 firmware. I was able to root it via the "NAND glitch" method and I have ssh access to it.
The /var/www directory does not exist on this device and I cannot find any http server that serves php code. There is only the node.js server for the API.
I would really like to be able to call aprontest via http. Currently I can only call aprontest via ssh.

Offline dubbedout

« Reply #756 on: August 07, 2016, 03:37:19 pm »
Sorry for not explaining myself properly. Let me try again:
I have a Wink hub with 2.66.0 firmware. I was able to root it via the "NAND glitch" method and I have ssh access to it.
The /var/www directory does not exist on this device and I cannot find any http server that serves php code. There is only the node.js server for the API.
I would really like to be able to call aprontest via http. Currently I can only call aprontest via ssh.
Wink got rid of the webserver and only has node.js now.  I had my Wink hub rooted before it took a crap and Wink sent me a new hub with updated firmware so I haven't rooted it again.  For me, I don't really need the root any longer since local control was released.  I would point you over to the xda forums about it but I just saw your post over there too.

Offline .jake

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #757 on: September 21, 2016, 06:49:12 pm »
VeraLite (VL) not detecting ZigBee GE LED lights.  If a light is turned on manually at the switch the device in VL will within a short time display the "on" icons and so on, but any scenes that trigger based on these lights turning on never fire.  All I want is VL to detect a light turned on during the day and wait 30min, then turn it off.  Is there a magic fix?

VL ver 1.7.855
Plugin ver 0.22

Thanks
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 06:53:31 pm by .jake »

Offline mizzstepwhyte

« Reply #758 on: January 04, 2017, 12:09:37 pm »
Before I install the plugin, is this now working with the Veraplus?

Offline mattemery

« Reply #759 on: May 23, 2017, 06:43:27 pm »
I am having 0 luck with this. Any chance i have to run ui5 or the wink 1? the vera has not been able to find anything ever. I also tried adding the wink hub as a scene controller by Upnp, but can't find it that way either. any suggestions?

Offline dclloyd

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #760 on: June 28, 2017, 02:38:25 pm »
Same here ... no devices detected ...

Offline dclloyd

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #761 on: July 05, 2017, 12:16:43 pm »
Would anyone be able to help me diagnose why my Ring Doorbell doesn't show in Vera with the Wink Connect app installed?  The app creates the "Wink Connect" device, I'm able to enter my credentials and sync.  Restart LUAP multiple times, refreshed browser etc.  It will create a device for shortcuts I've created in Wink, and will create devices for other things in Wink, but for whatever reason I cannot get the Ring Doorbell (motion &/or button press) to display!  Driving me nuts, I've literally read all 51 pages in this thread, tried multiple things to no avail. 

Link below is my log file in case anyone with better technical knowledge has a spare minute!!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6-cXFEccdF2SFlpOE84MG84aDQ

Offline shallowearth

« Reply #762 on: July 05, 2017, 02:38:53 pm »
My guess is that Ring or Wink made a change that is causing this to no longer work.
It is unclear if having a physical Wink Hub v1 or v2 would fix the issue or not, but it sounds like dclloyd has a Wink Hub (of some kind), and it does not work.
It is also unclear what version of the Ring you have?

If CyberMage is still around he would need to take a look to figure out what is going on, and if all scenario are affected are not.

Providing more details about what Ring you have and what Wink Hub you have (if any) would be a good place to start.

Offline dclloyd

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #763 on: July 05, 2017, 08:39:15 pm »
My guess is that Ring or Wink made a change that is causing this to no longer work.
It is unclear if having a physical Wink Hub v1 or v2 would fix the issue or not, but it sounds like dclloyd has a Wink Hub (of some kind), and it does not work.
It is also unclear what version of the Ring you have?

If CyberMage is still around he would need to take a look to figure out what is going on, and if all scenario are affected are not.

Providing more details about what Ring you have and what Wink Hub you have (if any) would be a good place to start.

Correct, I do have a Wink v1 but fully updated firmware.  In terms of the Ring, I have the Pro version.  Seems to work fine in Wink - so a press of the doorbell does register in the Wink app, it's just not setting up the device in Vera using the app ...

Offline jorakal

« Reply #764 on: July 24, 2017, 05:31:39 pm »
Basically the same thing here with my Wink and Ring doorbell. It used to work when I first set it up a few months ago. I noticed that my front door light wasn't being turned on any longer when the ring went off. I saw an error in Vera (sorry don't remember it exactly), so i removed the wink app and re-installed it. Now the device won't accept my username adn password for some reason. On the Setup screen for the Wink hub device, I enter my user name and password, click set and it tells me I haven't entered my username or password. Sigh