We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Aeon multisensor problem after UI7 update  (Read 1482 times)

Offline gassel

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 12
  • Karma: +0/-0
Aeon multisensor problem after UI7 update
« on: January 26, 2015, 04:41:35 pm »
Hi,

After updating my Vera 3 to UI7 the Aeon multisensors no longer respond ???. I've tried a heal cycle en searched this forum and the web without finding any clue. Has anyone encountered a similar problem? Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks!

bartandeweg

  • Guest
Re: Aeon multisensor problem after UI7 update
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 04:18:09 am »
Hi,

After updating my Vera 3 to UI7 the Aeon multisensors no longer respond ???. I've tried a heal cycle en searched this forum and the web without finding any clue. Has anyone encountered a similar problem? Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks!

Already tried to remove and pair it again? I've got two of those sensors they work flawless on my EDGE with UI7

Offline airedale

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
  • Karma: +13/-2
Re: Aeon multisensor problem after UI7 update
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 08:38:15 am »
I am on VeraEdge and my Aeon sensors are reported as no longer responding. I can see the red light flash that it detects motion, but Vera does not respond. This is intermittent though and sometimes it works. Everything was fine with UI5 and my VeraLite. I have since purchased a few new sensors because I was too reliant on the Aeon sensors to not have them be reliable.

I have reported this a few times on the forum and no one else seems to have experienced this until now.

Offline gassel

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 12
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Aeon multisensor problem after UI7 update
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 02:51:51 am »
As a last resort, I unpaired all failing devices and reconfigured everything. After that, everything seemed to work fine, until I decided to run a heal. A big mistake, now everything is messed up again!  :'(

bartandeweg

  • Guest
Re: Aeon multisensor problem after UI7 update
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 03:57:21 am »
As a last resort, I unpaired all failing devices and reconfigured everything. After that, everything seemed to work fine, until I decided to run a heal. A big mistake, now everything is messed up again!  :'(

I also had this problem. It fixed itself after a few hours. Don't ask me why or how...

Offline airedale

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
  • Karma: +13/-2
Re: Aeon multisensor problem after UI7 update
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2015, 11:54:40 am »
Had that problem too and everything just fixed itself as well.