Author Topic: Wifi Bridge Issues  (Read 39925 times)

Offline asino123

• Sr. Newbie
Re: Wifi Bridge Issues
« Reply #195 on: October 23, 2017, 01:17:33 pm »
Excellent TMC work I buy 2 myself too. Thanks again.

Offline TMC

« Reply #196 on: November 03, 2017, 03:55:43 pm »
Hi asino123
Can you tell me where you bought the device. Where did I buy, they no longer have the old model. I've still sent emails, the same answer ... the new model.
Thank you

Offline asino123

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #197 on: November 07, 2017, 12:53:25 pm »
Hello TMC, even to me to posted that do not have more. last I have taken by a seller in Italy but not he has more. you do you have found other? greetings.

Offline ninkasi

« Reply #198 on: November 07, 2017, 04:31:51 pm »
FWIW - My preference is of course to get my MiLight kit working directly with Vera so it can be added into scenes. I do however use the Imperihome app on tablets/phones to view temperatures, lock doors, control lights etc and I was discussing a bug with their new support of Yeelights, and they told me that supporting MiLight was also on their To Do list. No indication how far away it was, but I think that was good news in that - when support does appear - at least those of us who use the app and have the new bridge will be able to integrate it in with that.

Again not the same as a scene, but with the Imperihome app you can group multiple devices together such as lights and turn them on/off/dim/change colour etc with one virtual switch.
Home Automation veteran. Rolled own, then MisterHouse and X10, now Vera - mysensor arduino and ESP8266 network - zwave lights, locks, switches - milights - yeelights - google home(s) - Broadlink RM - raspberry pi(s) with various scripts for power and weather station - Logitech Harmony - Imperihome

Offline brandon125

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #199 on: November 07, 2017, 07:30:53 pm »
I am having issues with my Mi Light integrating with my Vera also. I can control them through the MI Light app, but not Vera. I have the "new" style wifi box. Kind of annoying as I thought this would be a cool idea instead of spending tons of money on Philips Hue bulbs.

Offline TMC

« Reply #200 on: November 08, 2017, 04:09:39 am »
I am having issues with my Mi Light integrating with my Vera also. I can control them through the MI Light app, but not Vera. I have the "new" style wifi box. Kind of annoying as I thought this would be a cool idea instead of spending tons of money on Philips Hue bulbs.

Like MiLight to work with Vera, you need an old model. The new devices do not work with Vera. Android has to work with Milight 2 app not with Milight 3 app. You need something to look like in the following link:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-DC5-24V-Wireless-RGB-wifi-remote-controller-for-2-4G-Mi-Light-RGB-W/32685586726.html

« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 04:13:55 am by TMC »

Offline TMC

« Reply #201 on: November 08, 2017, 04:21:59 am »
Hello TMC, even to me to posted that do not have more. last I have taken by a seller in Italy but not he has more. you do you have found other? greetings.

I found other sellers, but they only sell sets.

Offline jimmyhtz

« Reply #202 on: May 02, 2018, 06:59:44 pm »
Rex,
I used your App with my old Wi-Fi Controller and it has worked well over the years.

I needed to upgrade my WiFi Controller and RGBW Controller because I wanted a wall control and they only work with the new stuff.

I now see in the forum that your App only works with the old Wi-Fi Controller.

Question:
Is it impossible to create an App for the new Wi-Fi Controller, or you haven't had a chance to update the old one yet.

Thank you for a quick response.
Jim