Author Topic: Is ERGY still working?  (Read 6031 times)

Offline Myren

Re: Is ERGY still working?
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2016, 05:20:54 pm »
im guessing ERGY is still not working

Offline Chrisfraser05

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2016, 05:33:24 pm »
Good guess lol

Offline Ricco

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2016, 10:16:39 pm »
I just bought a Vera controller and an AEOTEC Smart Energy Switch, but I'm not able to get any energy consumption info from it at all.. I'm rather upset to see this thread from a year ago, still with no apparent resolution. Is there an update to the situation or am I just doing something wrong?

Offline Marc Shenker

• Sr. Manager of Community Relations and Development
  • Administrator
    • http://www.getvera.com
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2016, 10:03:45 am »
I just bought a Vera controller and an AEOTEC Smart Energy Switch, but I'm not able to get any energy consumption info from it at all.. I'm rather upset to see this thread from a year ago, still with no apparent resolution. Is there an update to the situation or am I just doing something wrong?

Ricco, which controller did you get? The energy data is a Z-Wave Plus feature. You need to have either a VeraEdge or VeraPlus and then go through the secure pairing/inclusion method to receive the energy data.
Marc Shenker ▾ Sr. Manager of Community Relations and Development
Vera Control, Ltd. ▾ Smarter Home Control ▾ www.getvera.commarc@getvera.com ▾ +1 (866) 966-2272 x814

Offline doinitsideways

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2017, 07:45:34 pm »
Reviving this old thread.

I cannot get the Ergy plugin to load. I have a Aeotec HEM2 which is reporting usage back in the Ergy 'widget', but when i click it for more information it just sits 'loading'... I tried to goto the mios.eemanager.net website to login there using my mios login, but that doesnt work, does not recognise my email, says i dont have an account?

Offline doinitsideways

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2017, 07:49:15 pm »
Just tried to setup an account and this message is still being displayed, which from an earlier post must be atleast a year old now??

Products Page

As you may know, Micasaverde (now Vera Control) is undergoing significant upgrades in order to provide you with a better overall product. Unfortunately, during this period, the ERGY energy application is not fully operational. You will not be able to purchase premium services until the upgrade process is complete.

Thank you for your patience as we continue to work to bring you a superior energy application. For more information visit www.getvera.com or email info@getvera.com.

Is there another graphic way to view my usage being recorded by my HEM2?

Cheers,
JB

Offline niharmehta

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2017, 08:52:43 pm »
May want to check out Datamine2 or AltUI to see if either provides what you are looking for.
2x VeraLite; 2xTrane Tstats; 45 x Switches/Dimmers/Appliance Modules; 4x Everspring Water Sensors; DSC Integration; 2 x Zwave Door Locks; 1x Ted5K; 1x Rainforest Eagle; Onkyo AVR; 6x Squeezebox;

Offline akbooer

• Master Member
  • "Less is more"
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2017, 02:19:24 am »
I use DataYours to collect data and then plot with Grafana (running on RPi)...
3x Vera Lite-UI5/Edge-UI7, 25x Fibaro, 23x TKB, 9x MiniMote, 2x NorthQ Power, 2x Netatmo, 1x Foscam FI9831P.
Razberry, MySensors Arduino, HomeWave, AltUI, DataYours, openLuup, ZWay, ZeroBrane Studio.