We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Feature request: small indicator for dimmers  (Read 3738 times)

Offline DeltaNu1142

Re: Feature request: small indicator for dimmers
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2016, 07:57:08 am »
That's what I'm seeing.

What I want to accomplish is NO indicator when off, and a green indicator when on... to mimic the LED on the physical switch. I'm able to do it with a switch, but not a dimmer. Do you know of any way to do that?
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 08:03:19 am by DeltaNu1142 »
Vera 3 @ UI5 | HomeWave | PLEG

Offline intveltr

« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2016, 01:06:16 pm »
Ah.  Not possible at the moment because the dimmer indicator doesn't take transparency into account.  I will add that in the next version, makes sense
HomeWave is available in the App Store!  Turn your iPhone/iPad into an easy-to-use remote control for Vera.

Offline DeltaNu1142

« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2016, 02:37:29 pm »
Thanks!

Offline DeltaNu1142

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2016, 08:59:23 am »
I think the v2.4 update made this worse. Or, it's at least still not working and just doing something strange.

I can appreciate the addition of the "Cancel" button on control screen modification. That helps. However, if I modify the screen with my lights--where the dimmers have the same old configuration with small indicators that don't show up as green when on--and then click "Cancel," all of the dimmers temporarily show up with grey small indicators (Grey Indicators.png). Then the grey indicators go away after a while, and the green "on" indicators still don't work.

I haven't modified any of my controls (Control Properties.png). If there's a way to make my dimmers look like my switches, I'm all ears.