Author Topic: Rheem Econet WiFi Hot Water Tank  (Read 6167 times)

Offline dannieboiz

Re: Rheem Econet WiFi Hot Water Tank
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2016, 01:00:43 am »
Any movement on this? I just bought this water heater and would love to see this sitting on my dashboard just for kicks.

Offline swazi

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2016, 03:25:35 pm »
I am working with the Rheem API to get my ac into Vera and making very good progress. Once I have the ac solid I may look into the water heater depending on interest. As they share the same API I wrote the code such that I could add the WH down the road. I do not currently have the Econet WH, so for me to develop the code I would need someone to temporarily give me access to their account as the API documentation is non existent. The only way I can develop the code is to test each get and post statement.

In any case, this is just a poll to gauge interest. Shoot me a PM or reply here.

Offline tknick

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2017, 08:31:01 am »
I am interested in a Rheem app.  I found this page which shows a lot of Rheem API stuff.  It all looks like Greek to me.  Maybe it makes sense to you.  http://io.myrheem.com/#EquipmentAlertsController.

Offline Tillsy

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2018, 08:12:21 pm »
Any progress on this?  My instant gas hot water system is starting to die so I need a replacement - I want make sure I buy something that I can then set the temperature of via my Vera and thus in tern via Siri.