We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Vera restarted 3 times last night. Now it's stuck on healing a node. What do now  (Read 717 times)

Offline Armedmetallica

So my Vera developed a habit a few months back of restarting at about 2am every night. I got usb logging turned on to find the root cause, but never got around to doing it.

Last night, I got three alerts (via Vera Alerts Plugin)... Vera startup, Vera Startup, and Vera Reboot.

For well over two hours, now it's been reporting that it is healing...
Heal Stage : Stage 4 of 7 Calculating route for node 13 round 0 of 4

Doesn't seem to move. What should I do?

I'm on ui5, only have about 13 or 14 devices, and some minimal apps.
The firmware page doesn't seem to load at the moment, so i can't tell which version i'm on.

Please help.

Offline garrettwp

• Master Member
  • Vera 3, Lite, ISY994
The 2am restart is normal and is part of the Vera heal process. This usually happens when Vera encounters a routing issue with a zwave device. There are many topics on this.

- Garrett

Offline Armedmetallica

The 2am restart is normal and is part of the Vera heal process. This usually happens when Vera encounters a routing issue with a zwave device. There are many topics on this.

- Garrett

thanks - the only bad thing that I saw with that was one of my scenes that locks a door at night isn't set back to prior state in the morning (like it used to).

what should i do about this stuck heal? reboot vera?

Offline Armedmetallica

Luup engine is taking longer to reload.
Try again

You can try to reboot your unit
Reboot

If the problem persist, please contact tech support
Request tech support

shows up after rebooting manually

Offline Armedmetallica

well - i rebooted again, and it seems to be stable again. just got scared that id have to reconfigure everything. I have a backup from february, but still, scary