We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Next version in development (1.0)  (Read 22821 times)

Offline lolodomo

• Master Member
Next version in development (1.0)
« on: March 21, 2015, 07:12:57 am »
Here are the current changes compared to the beta 3:
  • Fix: switch light device not created for a smoke sensor (KD101/SA30)
  • Fix for OWL CM180 and CM180i: total usage is not always provided by the RFXtrx
  • Support added for Alecto WS1700 and compatibles sensors
  • Support added for Alecto WS4500, Auriol H13726, Hama EWS1500, Meteoscan W155/W160, Ventus WS155 sensors
  • UI tab RFXtrx settings: minor position adjustments
  • Minor change to set the variable CommFailure to 0 only when current value is not 0
  • Plugin icon stored locally
  • New variable "RFYMode" available for RFY to select between standard mode (value "STANDARD"), venetian US mode (value "VENETIAN_US") or venetian EU mode (value "VENETIAN_EU")
  • UI: "Change angle + (Venetian US)" command available for RFY in the "Managed devices" tab
  • UI: "Change angle - (Venetian US)" command available for RFY in the "Managed devices" tab
  • UI: "Change angle + (Venetian EU)" command available for RFY in the "Managed devices" tab
  • UI: "Change angle - (Venetian EU)" command available for RFY in the "Managed devices" tab
  • UI: "Enable sun/wind detector" command available for RFY in the "Managed devices" tab
  • UI: "Disable sun detector" command available for RFY in the "Managed devices" tab

The icon (PNG file) has to be uploaded in this directory: /www/cmh/skins/default/icons

This version is available in trunk directory. It could evolve at any time.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 01:10:40 pm by lolodomo »

Offline korttoma

Re: Next version in development (1.0)
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 04:57:22 am »
Thanks for the update, I will give it a try when I find the time.
- Tomas

Offline korttoma

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 01:20:42 am »
Sorry lolodomo, I completely forgot about this. Just updated the few files that was changed. I'll let you know if I run in to any troubles. I'm still on UI5 btw.
- Tomas

Offline lolodomo

• Master Member
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 11:23:37 am »
New features added:
  • New variable "RFYMode" available for RFY to select between standard mode (value "STANDARD"), venetian US mode (value "VENETIAN_US") or venetian EU mode (value "VENETIAN_EU")
  • UI: "Change angle + (Venetian US)" command available for RFY in the "Managed devices" tab
  • UI: "Change angle - (Venetian US)" command available for RFY in the "Managed devices" tab
  • UI: "Change angle + (Venetian EU)" command available for RFY in the "Managed devices" tab
  • UI: "Change angle - (Venetian EU)" command available for RFY in the "Managed devices" tab
  • UI: "Enable sun/wind detector" command available for RFY in the "Managed devices" tab
  • UI: "Disable sun detector" command available for RFY in the "Managed devices" tab

Offline lolodomo

• Master Member
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2015, 11:31:29 am »
For RFYMode variable, use one of these values: STANDARD, VENETIAN_US or VENETIAN_EU.

Offline lolodomo

• Master Member
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2015, 01:11:30 pm »
New changes:
  • Fix for OWL CM180 and CM180i: total usage is not always provided by the RFXtrx
  • Support added for Alecto WS1700 and compatibles sensors
  • Support added for Alecto WS4500, Auriol H13726, Hama EWS1500, Meteoscan W155/W160, Ventus WS155 sensors

Offline strips

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2015, 12:54:00 pm »
I am trying the trunk code on my VeraEdge now. Seems to work. Just figured I have to create all the dimmable devices from scratch to be able to dim them. I first tried to auto create the ones I had on a remote but they where only possible to switch on or off, no dimming.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 01:04:39 pm by strips »

Offline lolodomo

• Master Member
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2015, 02:16:36 pm »
As usual,  the new device is created as a switch if you sent an On/Off command. Just go in the advanced tab to change the device type.
Or send directly a DIM command at the first step if you can to create directly a dimmable device.

Offline mikee123

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2015, 02:30:37 pm »
Sorry I cannot see the link to download the plugin files anywhere. I found the link for the beta 3, but not for the updated files for 1.0 (I only need the updated owl files as I am on 1.0 already)
I know its probably very obvious somewhere and I am just not seeing it...

Offline lolodomo

• Master Member

Offline strips

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2015, 04:40:16 pm »
As usual,  the new device is created as a switch if you sent an On/Off command. Just go in the advanced tab to change the device type.
Or send directly a DIM command at the first step if you can to create directly a dimmable device.

Thanks, is it enough to change the "device_type" value. What about device_file and device_jason?

Offline hyzteric

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2015, 04:05:54 am »
New features added:
Can you tell me how can I run those commands in a luup code? I would like to be able to enable/disable the sun/wind detector with a scene.
Thanks in advance.

Offline lolodomo

• Master Member
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2015, 05:57:14 pm »
New features added:
Can you tell me how can I run those commands in a luup code? I would like to be able to enable/disable the sun/wind detector with a scene.
Thanks in advance.

You can try luup.call_action("urn:upnp-rfxcom-com:serviceId:rfxtrx1", "SendCommand", {DeviceId=xxx, CommandType="cmd"}, mainId)
with cmd amongst VENETIAN_US_ANGLE_PLUS, VENETIAN_US_ANGLE_MINUS, VENETIAN_EU_ANGLE_PLUS, VENETIAN_EU_ANGLE_MINUS, ENABLE_DETECTOR, DISABLE_DETECTOR, ... and xxx being the device id of your window covering device.
mainId is the device id of your RFXtrx main device.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 05:57:23 am by lolodomo »

Offline hyzteric

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2015, 07:31:57 am »
Thanks it's working  :D
Code: [Select]
luup.call_action("urn:upnp-rfxcom-com:serviceId:rfxtrx1", "SendCommand", {DeviceId=55, CommandType="ENABLE_DETECTOR"}, 41)
luup.call_action("urn:upnp-rfxcom-com:serviceId:rfxtrx1", "SendCommand", {DeviceId=55, CommandType="DISABLE_DETECTOR"}, 41)

I first tried with mainid = window covering device id, it also worked.

Anyways, thank you ! :)

Offline lolodomo

• Master Member
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2015, 08:02:54 am »
You're right, it should work too because action is then inherited by the parent device.