We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Next version in development (1.0)  (Read 22301 times)

deejc

Re: Next version in development (1.0)
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2016, 03:10:30 pm »
This protocol switch was probably added later and so is not managed by the plugin.

i see,
is it hard to add it, ?
it is in the RFX firmware, i added the buttons in D_RFXtrx.json but it shows RFXtrx : SetupReceiving: invalid arguments when i press Enable..

Offline lolodomo

• Master Member
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2016, 05:32:36 am »
It would require changes in several files.

Offline parkerc

• Beta Testers
  • Sr. Hero Member
  • Life Moves Pretty Fast....
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2016, 11:13:15 am »
Hi

Having bought a Vera Plus, and now on UI7, I'm looking to move my rtx433 over, but just wanted to check if the move has been smooth for people ?

What was your experience - should I do it, or leave it running on my Vera 3 UI5?

Offline hyzteric

« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2016, 04:23:08 am »
I have a RFXtrx433E with 4 Somfy rolling motors, somfy wind/sun detector, a couple of Chacon motion detectors, a few chacon remote controlled plug and a chacon multi channel remote.
Everything is working fine on UI7.
When I moved to my Vera Plus though, I did not export from UI5 and import into UI7, I just configured eveything from scratch. (I wanted a fresh start since my Vera Lite was my first zwave box and I may have made some configuration errors with it.)

deejc

« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2016, 03:19:01 pm »
It would require changes in several files.

any chance of a quick master class in what needs to be done ?

Offline toni

« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2016, 06:27:27 pm »
Hi!

New vera user here :-)
Im trying to setup my old rfxtrx433 (fw 1002 type1) on my new vera plus UI7. I have uploaded all files from trunk ( http://code.mios.com/trac/mios_rfxtrx/browser/trunk ) under apps\Develope apps\Luup files. Is this the correct way to install? What more do i have to do, creato some device edit som file or what?

//Toni

Offline lolodomo

• Master Member
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2016, 03:26:22 am »
Please start from the wiki page. You can find it in code.MiOS.com.

Offline fabstar81

« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2016, 07:33:56 am »
hopefully someone can answer this question without having me to open a new topic.

suddenly my vera asked for the serial port for the RFXcomE. so i added it again in the plugin development section. but then my OTGW stopped working, also asking for serial bit rates or other configuration. filled those out again, and guess....RFXcomE asked for serial port again.

how do i add both devices again in vera?

Offline essjmcb

« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2016, 04:21:56 pm »
Hi,

Does the following mean that the Banggood temperature and humidity sensor should be supported in next release?
RFXTRX433E  detects it as "Alecto WS1700".

"Support added for Alecto WS1700 and compatibles sensors".

Thanks!

Offline Gabriel

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2016, 05:46:52 am »
I can confirm that WS1700 sensors (such as those cheap ones from Banggood) are working under the new version. I have several of those in use right now.

Offline fabstar81

« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2016, 06:00:56 am »
I can confirm that WS1700 sensors (such as those cheap ones from Banggood) are working under the new version. I have several of those in use right now.
can you link them?

Offline tcrea

« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2016, 05:59:43 pm »
Would be great to be able to use the recently added SEAV TXS4 functionality, I tested it from the RFXCOM manager application and that works.

Offline ALcALoIDe

« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2017, 07:24:03 pm »
Hi there.

Please, I would like some help. I have trying to make my Vera Plus work with my Somfy Blinds, but I can't make it. I have read a lot of threads and a lot of pages, but it seems I am stupid enough to not make it happen.
I have some doubts: (1) Should I use 1.0 trunk or the somfy plugin from app store? (2) Assuming I uploaded the 1.0 trunk, I can't find on RFXtrx Settings, the RFY protocol... Only what is listed at the attached picture... So, should I disable everything?! (3) And after doing the tutorials (both - uploading the trunk manually or downloading the app store somfy plugin) and it does not work at all...  :'(

Please, someone... Help this poor guy. I am not lazy. I have read many posts... I am almost crying here.
Vera Plus UI7 and lots of zwave devices

Offline ALcALoIDe

« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2017, 08:27:08 pm »
Wow, it took me awhile to notice that I was getting confused about the plugin on app store. The plugin is for the Somfy URTSI, but I was assuming (don't know why) that as it was a somfy plugin, it would work with the RFXtrx433e... Different things,  :P

Well, now I am going to restart my Vera Plus and install the last trunk (1.0), as Lollodomo no longer is supporting it, as he has moved on... to openHAB. If he did, I suppose the man knows what he is doing... The way I see, if I owed Vera or Mios, whatever, Lollodomo would be working for the company having a top manager position, so he could help give some direction to it.

Nevertheless, I am going to try and make my blinds work. If they don't, after crying, I will be back claiming for help.

But my doubt remains: as my blinds and curtains use somfy RFY protocol, it does not appear as a option on RFXtrx Settings... should I then disable everything, as I only have Somfy RTS stuff?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 08:45:54 pm by ALcALoIDe »
Vera Plus UI7 and lots of zwave devices