We have moved at community.getvera.com

Author Topic: Energy Meters for single phase circuits (DIN?)  (Read 1018 times)

Offline parkerc

  • Beta Testers
  • Sr. Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2479
  • Karma: +35/-48
  • Life Moves Pretty Fast....
Energy Meters for single phase circuits (DIN?)
« on: April 07, 2015, 03:35:03 am »

Considering the consumer panels that exist in UK homes with a number of DINs I was wondering what could be done to monitor each of mine, as they are set up with one each of the following e.g.

Downstairs Sockets
Downstairs Lights
Upstairs Sockets
Upstairs Lights

While I have the Current Cost plugin running, and a few IAMs plugs for specific socket usage, I'm wondering if I could move to monitoring each circuit in the house ?

I can see a solution on here for Brultech, but they are not available in the UK, plus I can see these product appearing


Is anyone using something like those ?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 06:23:51 am by parkerc »