Author Topic: Integrate Harmony Hub with Imperihome?  (Read 1991 times)

Offline bwoods113

Integrate Harmony Hub with Imperihome?
« on: April 08, 2015, 07:13:19 am »
I have all of my media devices connected with the harmony hub and I was wondering if there is a way to add some of them as widgets? I dont see any of them in the "devices". Also is there a way to set a scene to run as one of the tiles?  Thank you very much.

Offline Tank

Re: Integrate Harmony Hub with Imperihome?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 11:43:21 am »
I have all of my media devices connected with the harmony hub and I was wondering if there is a way to add some of them as widgets? I dont see any of them in the "devices". Also is there a way to set a scene to run as one of the tiles?  Thank you very much.

You could install the plugin for the Vera and then create scenes for each action you want to perform.  If you want better integration I would suggest reaching out to ImperiHome and ask them to add support for the Vera plugin.

Offline SirMeili

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 04:24:25 pm »

You could install the plugin for the Vera and then create scenes for each action you want to perform.  If you want better integration I would suggest reaching out to ImperiHome and ask them to add support for the Vera plugin.

Another option is to have them just support the Harmony Hub on it's own. I do this for my Netatmo. They also support the Philips Hue directly, but I haven't played with that yet.
VeraLite (Live); ISY 994i (Live); Vera 3 (Waiting to replace VeraLite); Vera Edge (Waiting for all the bugs to be fixed); Xuan StackBox (Testing and waiting for more plugins and for it to mature)
Countless z-wave and insteon devices :D

Offline Nick8539

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 04:13:56 pm »
I know this is an older topic but I would love for this integration. It is extremely painful to have to create a new scene for each device action. (receiver > device up, receiver > device down, ...)

Imperihome is the closest to all in one Home Automation interface and I would love to be able to create an ultimate remote in one of the dashboards to control all aspects of the Media Center/Lighting/Temperature al from one 30 tile Dashboard.

Any chance to revisit support Harmony Hub???

Offline Chrisfraser05

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 07:44:06 am »
I'm really keen on this too

Offline cw-kid

• Phaze1 Digital
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 07:57:05 pm »
Digging up an old thread here, I bought a Harmony Elite with the Harmony Hub. I just installed the Vera plug-in for Harmony and when reloading the devices in Imperihome nothing shows up.

Guess they never added support for the Harmony plug-in for Vera !