Author Topic: Using VeraPlus  (Read 1587 times)

Offline kwieto

Re: Using VeraPlus
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2018, 11:54:05 am »
2.  Use a mobile device phone/tablet and login to the Vera through a web browser (NOT the mobile app). 

Why?
I use pairing via mobile app (Windows phone) pretty often and don't have issues.

Offline jeubanks

• Beta Testers
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2018, 12:21:59 pm »
2.  Use a mobile device phone/tablet and login to the Vera through a web browser (NOT the mobile app). 

Why?
I use pairing via mobile app (Windows phone) pretty often and don't have issues.

There's no "Add device" option in the Android app. The Android app is pretty lacking.

Offline kwieto

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2018, 06:13:50 pm »
OK, got it.
Yes, I was surprised comparing windows and android version of the app that android one is limited in some areas and generally less user-friendly.

Offline rjspenba

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2018, 10:44:52 pm »
Would someone please point me to an actual users guide for VeraPlus? The booklet that came with the unit is a pretty good marketing brochure, but does nothing to describe how to actually use the unit.
Thank you
frown, I've done those throughout my home. At least 20 or so, don't pick the GE device while adding. Select add generic z-wave device, works like a champ and is recognized almost by the time the timer starts.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk