Author Topic: Somfy Mylink integration?  (Read 1926 times)

Offline nik.taylor

Somfy Mylink integration?
« on: April 13, 2015, 10:11:06 am »
Has anyone looked at the Somfy Mylink http://www.somfysystems.com/file.cfm/myLink_Spec_Sheet_Mar_2015.pdf?contentid=275864?  I've just had some motorised blinds installed and i'm looking at all the options and the Mylink seems like a good choice IF it can be hooked up to the Vera.  It's cheaper and smaller than URTSI / ZRTSI and plugs directly into a wall socket.  I've read what i can and it seems to connect back to a central server somewhere so i'm wondering if it can be reverse engineered like the MyQ Gateway for garage doors. 

Anyone got anything on this?

Thanks.

Offline shady

• Beta Testers
  • This monkey knows his Window Coverings!
Re: Somfy Mylink integration?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 06:02:11 pm »
Somfy hasn't published an API for the MyLink, but I imagine that they might release it if there were enough requests from the integration/installers community.

I would imagine it is just a matter of time before they do.
Vera3 1.5.346, Schlage (3)DB (2)Lever, Kwikset (1)Lever, RCS TZ43 Thermo, (2) Vizia RZI06-1LX 600W Dimmers, (17) Monster (Leviton) Dimmers (6) Monster (Leviton) IWC Scene Controllers (1) Etherrain-8, (3) HSM 100's (1)GE 3-Way set

Offline grrgold

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 03:51:04 pm »
I know its been over a year from this post, just wondering if anyone has tried to interface their Vera with the Somfy Mylink with any success

Offline rafale77

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 11:29:34 pm »
Seems like Bali/Graber is abandoning the RTS system and going direct with Zwave motors. As a result the list price of the ZRTSI bridge is now 79.99 at Lowes. Not worth fooling around with Mylink I think since it will be obsolete too.
127 zwave nodes, 8 zigbee nodes, 256 devices, 17 apps, 128 scenes on a Vera Plus linked with Echo and HomeKit through bridges