Author Topic: Light flickering each 30minutes on specific location in house.  (Read 3795 times)

Offline Dunlapjc

Re: Light flickering each 30minutes on specific location in house.
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2015, 08:02:49 am »
I have 3 circuits of leviton incandescent switch dimmers with 6 9W LED Recessed Retrofits in them.  I get the random "flicker" every now and then on those circuits alone, and not on all three at the same moment.  It definitely seems like a polling thing because all three are fed from the same side of the breaker, and all three never flicker at the same time.  It's almost like a momentary pulse or drop-out while it is polled or communicated with.

As a side note, I have 1 Leviton ELV switch dimmer with a 120W of load (incandescent).  I've never seen that flicker at all.
-Jon

Offline aedenprince

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2018, 06:27:19 am »
Hello All,

I do have also a Fibaro System for 3,5 years and I'm experiencing, since the very begining, exactly the same issue that Bert is mentionning in the original post.
Did anyone ever solved this?

Thank

Alex

Offline ranneman

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2019, 04:30:39 am »
LOL  :), while reading this thread I find out I reacted myself to it three years ago and I even don't remember the problem anymore. Just replace the switch (you can use it somewhere else for a different scenario and play around with it to analyze the issue)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 05:05:00 pm by ranneman »
Vera lite UI7 Europe, Vera Plus, Zwave.me switches/dimmers, Zwave.me plus multi switch, Fibaro switches and multi sensors, Everspring sensors motion, temp., humidity. Honeywell Evohome, Greenwave, Sonos, Brel shades, RFXCOM, MiLights, Alexa.