Author Topic: Aeotec Multisensor 6 (AEZW100A) - anyone used it?  (Read 106691 times)

Offline Blaabjerg

• Sr. Newbie
Re: Aeotec Multisensor 6 (AEZW100A) - anyone used it?
« Reply #345 on: February 12, 2017, 11:41:40 pm »
Hey guys!

So i am trying to change the trigger time for my motion sensor which is default set to 4 minutes. I would like to change this to say 20 seconds because it doesn't seem to allow me to stop an event using the vera scene.

For example, as a test I had the motion trigger my sonos unit to play and then set sonos to stop after 10 seconds of playing. The problem was that sonos didn't stop. I believe this is because the sensor was active for 4 minutes? Is this correct? Should I make a separate scene?

The problem that I have is that my configuration settings aren't showing up. I only have one setting where I can adjust the sensitivity. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated!
(screenshots included)

Hi,

You have to add the settings your self. So just add a new line and type in the setting you want.

/Claus

Offline roadkill250

« Reply #346 on: February 15, 2017, 12:21:34 am »

Hi,

You have to add the settings your self. So just add a new line and type in the setting you want.

/Claus

Do you have any idea where i might be able to find a list of possible settings to add in? I really am clueless about this at the moment. :/

Cheers!

Offline Brientim

• Sr. Hero Member

Offline kebob

« Reply #348 on: November 21, 2018, 12:32:55 pm »
My ZW100 has today started showing 3 additional motion sensors and a smoke detector in the Vera UI? I've made no changes to vera for ages. Why would this suddenly happen?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 12:36:30 pm by kebob »