Author Topic: Problems integrating DCS-2330L camera?  (Read 927 times)

Offline helraiser

Problems integrating DCS-2330L camera?
« on: May 16, 2015, 05:40:33 pm »
Hi folks, has anyone tried or been able to get the DCS-2330L outdoor camera working? I can't seem to find a way to pass the username and password to the camera via the URL, and can't disable http authentication. It's basic authentication not form based and so I can't snoop for POST commands to find out what the site is looking for.

I did notice that only the DLink pages (html and js) seem to require a password (after SSH'g into the device) as I was able to upload a test webpage and it didn't ask for any authentication. All other DLink files in the web, jpg/gif/text/etc, don't require any authentication.

This is being integrated into Vera3 with UI5.

Help?

Thx

Offline mizzstepwhyte

• Sr. Newbie
Re: Problems integrating DCS-2330L camera?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 02:30:08 pm »
I just purchased and haven't figured this out... Per D-Link's forum, one of the posts states you can't integrate with Vera.  If there isn't a solution, I'm taking the two I purchased back.

Offline Forzaalfa

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 04:32:07 pm »
Picking this one up as i just got the camera in to the list in UI7.

It doesn't seem to be stable though, it sends live stream for 3 seconds, the halts and "loses connection".

Any Ideas? The camera doesn't appear correctly in either VeraMobile or ImperiHome either..

Offline Sammy2

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 06:21:28 pm »
Open up your choices, flexibility and useability and use Blue Iris with IP Cams and the Blue Iris Plugin in Vera.

Offline Forzaalfa

• Sr. Newbie
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 01:57:22 am »
?
Well, i suppose i need to get the camera working first..