Author Topic: Nest plugin not showing current temperature  (Read 1321 times)

Offline hadiesper

Nest plugin not showing current temperature
« on: May 25, 2015, 04:28:37 pm »
i have vera edge with the latest Vera firmware. The best plugin works well except that it does not show the current room temperature. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling, rebooting and almost everything to get it to work but it does not even show up. Does anybody have the same experience?
HadiEsper
http://www.shifrasmarthomes.com - 20 Fibaro Dimmers, 3 Thermostats, 1 Energy Meter, 2 Motion Sensors, 1 Temp/Hum Sensor, 2 VERAs, 5 Sonos Play:3 Zones, 2 TVs on GC iTach IR Control, 1 Apple TV on GC iTach, 2 Satellite Receivers on GC iTach, 1 XMBC MediaCenter, 10TB Synology

Offline hmspain

Re: Nest plugin not showing current temperature
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 08:43:19 pm »
i have vera edge with the latest Vera firmware. The best plugin works well except that it does not show the current room temperature. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling, rebooting and almost everything to get it to work but it does not even show up. Does anybody have the same experience?

You need to uninstall the older plugin, and use the built-in WWN plugin from Vera.  I hate to say this, since I was a huge fan of the old plugin, but Vera pulled support for the 3rd party plugin and provided their own solution.

If WWN does not work in any way, feel free to contact Vera support.
VeraPlus, Nest Cameras (6), Siren, Hue Bulbs/Strips/Blooms (65), Fan Dimmer (6), Aeon 4-in-1s (10), Water Sensors (3), Z-Wave Switches (20), Nest Smoke/CO Protects (5), Ecobee 3, HEM Gen2s (2)