Author Topic: Netgear Arlo- Wireless Outdoor camera  (Read 7683 times)

Offline jfmeunier

Re: Netgear Arlo- Wireless Outdoor camera
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2017, 10:24:57 am »
Hello all

I have a vera lite and Wink hub. My Arlo camera are set in my Wink hub and I have the soft wink to my vera. Work great. The only think you see is a motion detector. I try to have the image.

Regard

Offline Inzax

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2017, 10:33:44 am »
so...you have to have your Arlo Cameras connected to the Arlo hub, Connected to the wink hub, connected to the vera...?

sigh...

Proud Member of the Epic Smite Thread.
Go ahead. Make my day.  Smite me!

Offline JakiBOii

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2017, 02:20:17 am »
This is quite confusing. So did your setup work? I don't think Arlo Pro and Vera could work together. We have an arlo pro and it was very easy to set up.. I hope this review can help as it helped me.  I think it's better to not complicate things, lol.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 10:48:16 pm by JakiBOii »

Offline TomFall

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2017, 07:06:34 am »
I want to buy for home security cameras, but I don't know what should I choose. I have heard Amcrest is the best one, but I'm hesitating because it's too expensive. It has good resolution, great night vision range of 32 feet, mic and speaker for 2-way talkback. But it is too expensive. Maybe someone can suggest me cameras on lower price?
In addition what do you think about vacuum cleaner? I want to buy robot vacuums and don't know what better. I have read a lot of forums, posts and different sites likebest4yourhome.com and they said it must have everyone at home. But I'm worried about price and quality. What can you advice?