Author Topic: Netgear Arlo- Wireless Outdoor camera  (Read 9388 times)

Offline jfmeunier

Re: Netgear Arlo- Wireless Outdoor camera
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2017, 10:24:57 am »
Hello all

I have a vera lite and Wink hub. My Arlo camera are set in my Wink hub and I have the soft wink to my vera. Work great. The only think you see is a motion detector. I try to have the image.

Regard

Offline Inzax

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2017, 10:33:44 am »
so...you have to have your Arlo Cameras connected to the Arlo hub, Connected to the wink hub, connected to the vera...?

sigh...

Proud Member of the Epic Smite Thread.
VeraSecure; Concord 4 Panel; 6 IP Cameras; Imperiehome; Housemodes; system monitor; DeusexmachinaII; Vera Concierge

Offline JakiBOii

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2017, 02:20:17 am »
This is quite confusing. So did your setup work? I don't think Arlo Pro and Vera could work together. We have an arlo pro and it was very easy to set up.. I hope this review can help as it helped me.  I think it's better to not complicate things, lol.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 10:48:16 pm by JakiBOii »

Offline TomFall

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2017, 07:06:34 am »
I want to buy for home security cameras, but I don't know what should I choose. I have heard Amcrest is the best one, but I'm hesitating because it's too expensive. It has good resolution, great night vision range of 32 feet, mic and speaker for 2-way talkback. But it is too expensive. Maybe someone can suggest me cameras on lower price?
In addition what do you think about vacuum cleaner? I want to buy robot vacuums and don't know what better. I have read a lot of forums, posts and different sites likebest4yourhome.com and they said it must have everyone at home. But I'm worried about price and quality. What can you advice?